Thread: It's been way too long

It's been way too long

It's been nearly a year since my last post. I've visited the site several times but decided not to post. The situation with my wife is 2 steps forward 1 step back. She tolerates my dressing, but only when she's at work and I'm off. I'm trying to go slow, but really want to dress more often. She wants "more time between sessions" and naturally I want to dress much more often. She said that she can live with it if I skip the makeup. So today - no makeup. Let's see what happens when she comes home.

I know - continue to take it slow. She is becoming more tolerant. Hope I don't blow it by pushing too fast.

Good luck with that! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Mountain Lass
    There are more couples than you would think who settle for no makeup/wig/ breastforms, some even heels.....but the dress or skirt and blouse does a job. Not what most of you would want, nor a babysteps issue but it does the job.

The issues with the makeup/wigs/breastforms seems to be a disguise one. (except cheap makeup which smells bad). You see these as completeing the look but some women see them as deception, a disguise rather than a female look. Have a think about it.