Thread: DADT - top tip

DADT - top tip

Hi,

I don't post very often, but I hope it's OK to share an amusing mistake I only just avoided. I work from home a lot and can make time to put on a skirt, top, tights and heels most days. My wife knows about my more feminine side and is kind of OK with it, or at least doesn't feel threatened by it, and has occassionally bought things for me and been OK with me dressed around the house from time to time.

Mostly though it's DADT. My wife called me from her office a couple of days ago while I was wearing a skirt, heels, etc. and asked me to find a file from another room and read a section to her over the phone.

As I got up and the first heel hit the wooden floor I realised I was about to 'click clack' my way out of the room I was in and into the next room with my wife on the phone. Just managed to stop myself in time.

We probably would have laughed about it if she realised, but better safe than sorry!

Susan

Even though you are dadt it sounds like you have a good situation.

Hi Susan,

That was a good catch. I'm DADT too, so I'll have to keep this in mind.

Elizabeth

That's funny! Good catch!
    You are you. You are beautiful. Labels are worthless.

Platinum Member
    Hi Susan, Great catch, I too am in a DA/DT lite also I just try to stay within the boundaries ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

God, do I love the sound of my heels on the hard wood floors.

However; that doesn't trump keeping the wife happy.

Great save!

Glad you caught yourself in time. I love to hear my heels click but on a DADT situation that could be bad. Your wife sounds like mine though she doesn't mind if I dress from time to time and especially on my own time but she has developed an attitude she would prefer it be on my own time. At first she was helping Jaylyn and even bringing presents home to Jaylyn.

Im in a dadt too.Mine used to participate but after one night her friend did my makeup with her help that was the last time she wanted any thing to do with this i love her but its hard sometimes

Banned Read only
    Susan,
    I love the story, those heels are a real giveaway !

I have to careful of the sound of heels , the ceramic tiles in the kitchen do make heels sound loud, I often think when my wife or friend rings they can clearly hear the sound of the heels as I walk about during the call. I would guess many of you will start to make a coffee or a cup of tea while talking to someone on the phone, I even start to prepare a meal on occasions.

That also reminds me of a funny story, I was about to get dressed when my sister in law telephoned, I manged to put on stockings and do them up , slip into a bra and put on a cami using one hand while I was talking to her. By the end of the conversation I was totally dressed, I though I must be getting good at this if I can do it with one hand while talking on the phone !

Banned Read only
    For those of you who live in an apartment with tile or wood floors keep in mind the downstairs neighbor may think you have a female friend over at times. You may think you're alone, but, really aren't. If I was Susan's wife I'd assume she was wearing heels and fully en femme.

I enjoy taking evening strolls through a residential neighborhood fully en femme. With the cool evening air a high heel shoe with a narrow heels makes the traditional sound of a heel which can turn heads. Concrete sidewalks are also a killer on my feet and can destroy a nice shoe. For my evening excursions I bought a nice wedge with a deadening material on the heel and sole. I really do not need to have heads turn toward me.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds more like your walking on egg shells than DADT if your worried about her HEARING u dressed!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

That's pretty mean docrobbysherry! My wife just painted my nails (sparkly blue) and I'm sitting here fully dressed. Eggshells?? No! Susan

Red face

In a similar vein, when I can work from home I'm always femmed up. Several times I've answered a call from work and the first thing the caller hears is a dangly earring clinking against the phone. No one has ever asked about the sound. I'm daring enough that I NEVER remove the offending earring, rather I try to be careful to not make additional noise during the call. But I invariably do -- and don't really care. Maybe. I'll add in my heels next time and purposefully pace the kitchen during the call. Ah, the sweet sounds of feminity.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan Smith View Post
    That's pretty mean docrobbysherry! My wife just painted my nails (sparkly blue) and I'm sitting here fully dressed. Eggshells?? No! Susan
    Not DADT then!

Hi Michelle, not always, no. Depends on how much wine! Susan

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan Smith View Post
    I'm quite happy to hear that, Susan!
    On the other hand, if she paints your nails, why would u worry about her hearing your heels?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The distinct sound of high heels. Love your story. You should have walked the walk any way, Susan.

Last summer I was on a long distance bike tour and spent one night at a very nice B&B that was also on the registry as an historical mansion. It was built right after the Civil War, and the house was decorated with period furniture, historical paintings, etc. I was the only guest on this evening so I had the house to myself. Yes, I brought a dress and some femme items on this back pack trip.

The Standard Operating Procedure for the B&B called for a professional chef to arrive early and personally prepare breakfast for each guest. As I was the only guest I told the manager upon checking in when I would take my breakfast. The Mgr then informed the chef, Elizabeth, to expect a guest in the morning. I am certain that Elizabeth the Chef expected her one breakfast guest to be a retired gentleman on a bike trip.
    I can still hear my Mary Jane pumps resonating off the 100 yr old wood floors. It echoed through the house and grew in slow intensity as I descended the main staircase in my blue spring dress, heels and my nicest silk headscarf. I stopped to collect myself at the bottom of the stairs before proceeding through the fancy sitting room to the dining room. Lord..... I can still see the look on Elizabeth's face as she stepped from the kitchen into the dining room to see what she certainly thought was her male guest. All 6'3" of me, heels and all; and darling, I felt great.
    Elizabeth was a demure matronly lady approaching senior hood; and working professionally to raise her nephew. This was small town America and Elizabeth [bless her soul] was about as solid, straight and all-American as one could be. After her initial amazement, we had a wonderful morning of conversation and her very fine cooking. She was a great sport about it all, and (as I expected of such a kind mother), she was quite understanding of my "condition" (CD).
    But those heels. Yes, Elizabeth HEARD the pace of my heels on the hardwood floors was was wondering ..... WTF!?
    CM Inn Mantle Pose 1-FS.jpeg

This is me at The Mansion; and Breakfast with Elizabeth
    (I think I'm still welcomed back).
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Banned Read only
    Rhonda,
    I'd forgotten about the earrings, I must admit the clanking is loud at times, we often see films were women slip off their clip ons when they make a phone call.