Thread: Breast forms

Breast forms

I find myself in the unfortunate position of not having a proper bra. I'm a size 44b. Closest I could find is a 40d. While it fits comfortably around the chest the cups sit empty. It's distracting and a little distressing. I've been looking at breast forms on breastformshop.com and at a set of inserts from xdress.com. I need guidance. Do I go for the inexpensive inserts that add 2 cup sizes or do I go with the expensive forms from breastformshop.com? Is either site trustworthy?

Banned Read only
    Are you going to be wearing them a lot or just once in awhile. If you will be dressed a lot get the good ones it is well worth the money.

A few days in a row. I usually dress from Thursday night when I get home to Monday morning as I have no real plans. We don't have a lot of spare money so it's going to be saved for either way.

Banned Spammer

Post Watch this bra math

A 44B=46A=48AA=42C=40D=38DD

Hope that helps. There is a pattern if you follow it.

Add some Silicone Chicken Fillets Gel Breast Enhancer to fill out a bra along with your breast forms,there like $5.00-$20.
    Last edited by reinasblack; 03-12-2017 at 12:12 AM.

i don't understand it. Home made forms maybe?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I think I see it now. They all are a size 7 on the breastformstore.com

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I'm thinking about getting the dress insert for now and saving for the platinum seal breastform. It seems the most realistic and softest. Plus I like the thought of going bra less on occasion. I really like feeling girly sometimes. Now I just need someone to vet the sites.

44b are possible to find at web stores like Bedroom or Roaman's (that is a size I often wear)

Her Room also has 44" small cup bras .
    I'd highly recommend silicone breast forms it'll be money well spent , you can also check The Glamour Boutique in NJ , they are very helpful with sizing advice , they ship promptly and discretely and they have some very reasonable priced forms. Best of luck to you .

I'm thinking of picking up a couple cute bras from Victoria's Secrets online store. They are just so expensive there.😑

Quote Originally Posted by reinasblack View Post
    A 44B=46A=48AA=42C=40D=38DD
    The problem with "sister sizes" is they ignore where the cups are attached to the band, so while those sizes have equivalent volumes, if you stray more than one size from your actual size in either direction, you may have fit problems.

Small cup bras in 40 take some searching but they're out there. I've gotten 40As made by Ambrelle from JC Penny's online. I also like the Flirtitude bralettes -- XL is a perfect fit for a 40 chest. Amonea makes mascectomy bras with large bands and small cup sizes and they have pockets in them for breast forms. They're usually less expensive than "fashion" pocket bras and better-made.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

Yeah, I strayed quite a few sizes. I'll be picking up better fitting bras in both 44b and 44d in the future. I don't really like overly large breasts myself so D is as far as I go. Might split the difference and get a 44c bra and breast forms. It honestly seems that places like Meijer, target, and Walmart forget there are girls with large bodies but small breast. I don't think I've seen a bra with a 40 band and up have smaller than a c cup.

when I had a bra fitting some months ago, the SA suggested a 40C, but I voted for a 40D because it gave better coverage. With the'c' the edges of my breast forms were exposed...but..to answer your question, I'd definitely invest in some breast forms. No cd er should be without them