Thread: Love this CD thing

Love this CD thing

I have been a member of this forum for a few years now and now I can say how much I enjoy this whole CD thing from reading some of the post to getting input of how others are getting along with IT, but most of all I have been CDing for most of my life, which now is longer than I would have thought, but I still love the feeling of when I get dressed from the inside out wearing a bra and panties with a full slip still turns me on just like it did when I was much younger, a dress is just a covering of what I really like and that is the soft flow of my lingerie under the dress, I love to wear nightgowns when I sleep, I am not going outside to enjoy my passion for dressing, and best of all I have a wife that understands my needs and sometimes get me things I want she is truly my soul mate. I hope some of you love this life as much as I do

Platinum Member
    Hi Terry, I know the feeling as I have been in this program for 70years now and it just keeps getting better......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Its so much fun. I know I am not serious, but I dress for one man, my lover. I wont go out, keep my moustache, and live in town of 2000. It is such a rush, seeing the world from a femme POV.

I have a understanding fiancee too. Who has allowed me to be the girl I always knew I am. I love her so much. I have been cding over 40 years. I am Transgengered but happy.
    Sarah.

I also have a understanding GF and it is great to be a girl.
    Part Time Girl

I have no wife or girlfriend! (wife passed away about 2 years ago) I am happy though with my life and cding! I just have to/need to get out more! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix