Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trip to the supermarket in womens jeans

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I always wear women's jeans. I also very often wear women's sweaters. (I wear more but it gets complicated.)
    Frankly, wearing women's jeans.
    No one gives a crap.

I have worn women jeans for years. But my fem skinny jeans are awesome as well as the jeggings. I wear them out shopping. However I have male jeans for mowing and doing manual work as well mechanical jobs. I never want my fem clothes to get greasy. Indeed when wearing my women jeans I have panties on and typically a feminine top.
    Part Time Girl

Congratulations. I have worn feminine attire almost daily now and although I some stares have not received any bad feedback. I just love it and it feels wonderful.

I wear woman's jeans a lot with panties and woman's sneakers! My daily go to outfit! No one notices or says anything! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Aspiring Member
    Just did the supermarket thing again. Womens jeans with hip and butt pads as before,, but this time I wore a woman's top. I had what I can only describe as a unisex fleece jacket over the top, and unisex canvas shoes, so everything I wore could easily be classed as womens.
    Again, no reaction, no strange looks. Really, nobody is interested. They're more bothered about what they are going to have for dinner than looking at other people. They'll only look if something is really out of the ordinary.

Any of you who have never been out should maybe try this if you really want to go out. It's a great confidence booster.

That's my goal! One day......

Rian

I wear women's jeans all the time. They are pretty tight and fit me well.
    They tend to cling to my ass and flair out because they are boot cut. To me it seems so obvious that I am wearing girl jeans BUT nobody seems to notice.
    Its so weird I feel like I am screaming hey look at this sissy over here wearing girl pants. But luckily since I rather just wear what I like and feel good in nobody seems to notice. Or at least they don't say anything I can tell.
    Love the way they feel!!

Aspiring Member
    It has been a while since I have gone to the grocery store in women's jeans but when I do I am always under-dressed as a woman with jeans, a woman's top and light makeup on. I have gone there with a woman's billfold that I carry inside a coat pocket.

Me too. I am phasing out my men's jeans, except for garage work. They just don't feel right now that i have made the change. I bought some jeggins the other day and just love how they fit/feel, don't know exactly when i will get to wear them in public though. My SO has not said anything bout the jeans and i am not sure if she has noticed or not, but the jeggins is a different story. But how they turn me on.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

I have not tried out women's jeans yet. Only dresses and skirts. I love the idea of mixing in some more feminine clothes in my regular wardrobe. I am always worried that people close to me will notice a change... I've had people ask why I was wearing so much as a nicer button down instead of my usual male drabs...
    These days the jeans are getting quite unisex and I wonder if I could find something tighter/more feminine that I could wear with nobody saying anything...
    My wife has said I need to dress nicer overall and I won't get as much notice when I wear something a little nicer.
    I've spent all my life worried that people would catch me so I suppose I typically over compensate...
    Maybe need to do some shopping soon.

Banned Spammer
    Bit confused as to the difference between women and men jeans.

I think they're getting more and more unisex but in my mind these might be differences.
    they are cut differently , they shape your posterior differently..different room up front...
    the real fancy designer women's jeans may have designs or more fancy things on the posterior pockets. (Although I have seen tons more men's jeans in recent years with "fancy" bedazzled type stuff on the rump.)

Banned Spammer
    Thanks
    A huge difference between trousers and skirts then haha

The few times that I've worn women's jeans was very different fit.. Trying to find one that fits right is tough... Got no butt. Lol..