Thread: Conpliments on Sarah

Conpliments on Sarah

My fiancee is very accepting and we go out often with me as Sarah. My fiancee received a conpliment on Sarah at a restaurant server at our supermarket. She assumed we were friends. She has seen me in both male and as Sarah. My fiancee explained we were engaged and we were both the same person. She said she was so glad we were comfortable to come to her restaurant. My fiancee was so happy and so am I. There are some good people out there. Getting out and being Sarah is the most liberating and best experience in my life. I am finally feeling comfortable that Sarah has her own place. That my womanhood is not closeted. I have always been a girl at heart of who I am.
    Sarah
    Last edited by sarah378619; 03-14-2017 at 09:34 PM.

Silver Member
    Seems like you are doing good. Enjoy

You should have an enviable time if things proceed as they are at the moment.

Good luck in your endeavours.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Your situation sounds ideal! Best wishes to both! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Banned Read only
    Once again I ask and would like to know why are some women so accepting and others aren't. If a CD presents nicely and other times dresses as a guy wouldn't this give the woman a girlfriend to go shopping with and a man to go out as a couple? Are two better than one??? Wouldn't they have more to share than the average straight couple? Sara will you ask your girl friend these questions and let us know?

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Great story Sarah it is nice to hear such good stories and again show others we are just people.

It is lovely to hear that you are both doing so well and that you are feeling so comfortable with yourself. Best wishes as you move forward.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You are very lucky to have a lady like that in your life.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    I love your story Sarah,your girlfriend is awsome,but please do ask your girlfriend some of our questions.I have a SO who I feel will not accept me as Jennifer,and the reason I feel like this,because of a lot ignorant comments she has made about gender issues in the media and what not.So my question is this why do some woman accept us and others dont?