Thread: An Exilirating evening dinner

Silver Member

An Exilirating evening dinner

Saturday evening was my second time out to dinner, this time only with forum sister lauren Richards. I won't go into
    en femme details this time, but I was fully girly from wig to polished toes.

We went to the same up scale restaurant where we dined about a month ago with a non forum sister, Cindy and Docrobisherry on a Sunday evening when there were few diners. This time, the place was packed! We had to wait to be seated, and when we were, it was 3' to the next table with a mom, dad and two young boys! Lauren was her same confident self and I was actually pretty calm, surprisingly, knowing that it wasn't a life or death thing and that I could deal with anything that arose. So, I was quite relaxed and I had a normal conversation with Lauren in my normal, male voice, sorta like the 'in for a penny, in for a pound saying'.

Our waiter was a young college guy, and knew immediately that we were CDs. He was fantastic, to say the least.

When the family next to us got up to leave, they did so without rushing away, and when they stood in the narrow aisle behind Lauren, donning jackets, I saw the boys glancing at me then up to dad and asking him questions. This happened several times, and I smiled at one boy once. They left and Lauren and I smiled at each other knowing that the boys would have more questions! We felt we had made a favorable, if not good, impression on the parents and that they might use the opportunity to explain why some men do dress as women.

After dinner, we had an extensive conversation with our waiter, a student working on his Masters degree. He had a good friend who CDed, and was extremely informed about sex and gender bending and had written a paper that included such knowledge. When we rose to depart, he sincerely hugged both of us as though we were long, lost friends. It felt really good in a feminine sort of a way. As we approached the main door to go out, a young lady opened it for us and she, too, hugged us as we left! Same feeling! Outside, we chatted a bit about our fun night, then we hugged lady-like, as females would do, and went our separate ways to our cars.

I was walking tall and feeling soooo wonderful about my first real experience among lots, and I mean LOTS of normals. And the clicking of my hard-heeled flats across the 100 yards of parking lot was just frosting on my 'did it again' cake!!

Photos were taken, and maybe Lauren will post one or two when she returns from a business trip.

Great! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! May you have many more! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

So glad you enjoyed your evening. Experiencing those interactions on such a positive level must win you CD ambassadors of the month.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I love reading stories like this. It's why I'm here and I aspire to similar experiences. Such a good storyteller too. My heart was beating a little faster reading of your joy.

To many more!

Lauren (the new one)

I'm not a fan of Monday's but it's a great Monday when I read about a happy outting and how much courage and confidence it must take. Thanks for posting and looking forward to many more happy ones.

Thanks for sharing your great outing, I know what you mean about spending time around 'normals' its very affirming to know that most people don't care.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

It has been very busy week since Jenny and I dined in style at one of the local upscale restaurants which is quickly becoming a favorite. The staff is amazingly supportive, the customers allow us to blend like regular folks just out for dinner like they are, and the food is excellent. BIG shout-out to The Winery Restaurant & Wine Bar in Tustin. No doubt there will be repeat visits.

As Jenny asked, here is a photo of her in her relaxed en femme mode, enjoying the evening. And, yes, that is the photographer captured in the mirror behind her.

Thank you all for your positive comments. See you there next time??

Lauren
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for sharing your amazing time out. I am inspired.