Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Humorous things.

Aspiring Member
    Once many, many years ago (I was a crossdresser then too...), I was travelling on business in drab. It was summertime. I was at the airport, had just checked in, and went to use the toilet before clearing security. I had to use a stall. So I went into what I thought was the men's room, sat down in the stall and went about my business. I hear someone enter the next stall, and next thing you know I see a pair of female sandals and very red painted toenails in the next stall. Oh crap I thought, I must have been absent-minded and entered the wrong restroom. So after I was done, I sat there contemplating how to discreetly make my escape, gauging the route between stall and exit through the crack in the stall door. I waited for what seemed like a lull in the traffic, opened the stall door, and started to bolt to the exit when I noticed... the urinals!

I still don't know if the person in the next stall was a sister, or a GG who mistakenly used the wrong restroom. But I had a good laugh over it afterwards.

Had a neighbor with 2 large dogs and could not even use our patio for when we ere out there it was continuous barking, finally asked her in a very polite way if she could keep the dogs quiet she said its a free country if I didn't like don't be out side. I then told her that a call to the shieriff's dept was on the way she told me to FO I replyed you will have to get in line for that B$$#$#@h she then took her dogs in and haven't seen her since, or her dogs.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Banned Read only
    Lexi, that one is really hilarious! I love it!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Wow those are some great stories I appreciate everyone's contributions.

Yes a story I told before.

When I was 17 I had long hair down to my shoulders which was great for a CDer.

Well one day I told a school friend that I like to CD, he said I'd like to see that.

After I got fully dressed he said "you look great lets go walk around"

We ended up sitting in a park at about 11 PM, I was loving it until a car pulled up and parked at one end of the park and 5 older guys got out and started walking towards us.

I thought "OH CRAP" got up and started walking towards the opposite exit of the park, my friend beat feet. In heels I couldn't keep up with him.

Meanwhile the guys started fallowing me saying "hay honey hang with us and have a beer" I ran like the dickens and hopped a few fences in heels.

I reached home but when I looked through the door window I saw my farther watching TV so I ran to the garage when the guys finally caught up to me.

They asked why did I run, we only want to hang out. then one said "hey you're so and so's brother I ended up telling them I did it on a dare.

After a couple of them grabbed my foam boobs they left, boy was my heart pounding.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Platinum Member
    My god, by comparison I have lived a terribly sheltered existence!

Banned Spammer
    I'll bet that was so scary back then Judy.
    I was a Jr in HS and my girl friends down the street talked me into dressing up as a girl and going to the senior prom with them.
    I had super long hair for a guy back then this was 1968 so they put my hair up and pulled some curls down either side of the face did my make up and their Mom gave us a ride to the prom.Their Mom thought it was a great idea.
    Had a blast.

Wow Tracii,

Prom, that is so cool.
    The last time I went out dressed was about 30 years ago.
    I went to a Halloween party as a bride and the wife as a groom.
    I asked my wife to do my makeup and she did it like a clown.
    I got mad and washed it off and did it over, she did not like that I was trying to look fem.\
    I did have a great time being out.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Banned Spammer
    Judy back then I just did it for a lark but really didn't think much about it having any meaning.
    I played with those girls 90% of my life growing up so we were really close like brother and sister.

A couple of months ago I arranged a 'tryst' with a young lady via Craigslist. As I was unfamiliar with the area and the city, she chose a rendezvous location. This was to be a quiet cul-de-sac where I would park my car and wait for her to arrive in her car. It was night time on a Saturday. I had driven there in boy mode and needed to change to girl mode before she arrived.
    As it was a quiet street with no residential properties around I jumped out of the car and proceeded to strip off and change. No problem. I was in full girl mode when she arrived. She hopped in my car and we sat talking.
    About 5 minutes later a tow truck pulls into the street. Being a country bumpkin I had no idea why. She panicked and ran over to the driver and told him we would move immediately. This we did and drove to a quieter location. When she got back in my car I asked what that was about. I asked how they knew we were there.

She told me that they knew there were cars parked there because they have cameras up on the light poles! OMG! What must the camera operators have thought watching me strip right off and put my bra, panties and dress on. I hope that video never surfaces.