Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It never goes away

I had quite a few Purges as a teen and would cut everything up so I couldn't change my mind.

Three weeks ago after I told my wife the whole story about my CDing she called me every name in the book.
    Told me I need to go for therapy.

I was feeling bad and was planning to PURGE everything but it was all 10 miles away in storage.

My plan now is to purge about half of it. Try to make it presentable so I don't look like a crazy person if someone finds it.
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 04-05-2017 at 08:02 PM. Reason: TYPO
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

The last urge I had to purge, I packed everything up and put it in the attic. When the desire to dress came back (as I suspected it would), taking all my stuff out of the attic was like a combination of Christmas and a reunion with old friends!

Aspiring Member
    When I want to "purge" I do the same thing as Bailee. I put everything in a suitcase and then put it up in the attic in a hard-to-reach place. When I get it back down from the attic, it's because I really, really need to get it down. Actually pretty soon it will have to be two suitcases at the current rate.

Sometimes I cull stuff I no longer want but even that's rare now. I "cull" in the same way, put it up in the attic until I decide I want to wear it again. The only thing I'll routinely throw out is pantyhose with runs in it, or worn out panties, or something that just doesn't fit.