Thread: Getting carried away

Getting carried away

I’m 6’1” 175 pounds; I have a voice so deep that it will reverberate windowpanes and I suffer from a severe case of the noassatall syndrome. I have a very nice selection of sexy lingerie, wigs and shoes that I have enjoyed wearing around the house and have been known to spend hours applying makeup only to admire in the mirror for a while then take it all off. All this was ok up until recently when I started having a strong desire to leave the safety of my home and venture out in public. I went to the Goodwill store in drab and bought a skirt, a pair of women’s jeans and a couple of blouses and I ordered a tunic and a dress from Amazon. I put my best imitation of a soccer mom “blending in” ensemble together and went to the mall en femme and learned that I could pull that look off. And, now I have a conundrum…

On one hand, I want to dress up in a sexy dress and go out on the town; on the other hand, I know that I will never pass if I draw attention to myself. So even if I got the butt and thigh padding, a larger pair of boobs, waist cincher, learned to walk in stilettos and managed to put together a not so attractive in the face but very classy cougar persona, I’d still be made as soon as I said “hi” and it caused ripples to form on the drink in my glass.

So, what’s a gurl to do? There is a gay friendly club about 60 miles away where patrons would probably accept my flat butt and deep voice without question. I could go there, get a room for the night and wear my sexy dress without all the extra padding to go out for the evening.

So, maybe there are some “been there done that” ladies here that could offer up some sage advice for a newbie still trying to figure it all out.

Thanks ~Nikki

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    It sounds like you have the desire to be out in public but, also the desire to emulate an accentuated female appearance that you wouldn't often see in the everyday public realm. You can pull off practically any look that you want if you don't plan on interacting. I maneuver around in public quite often while portraying some kind of fanciful delusion. But, when it comes to dressing for interaction, I dull it down a bit. Maybe check out the club that you speak of in a little less over the top presentation and test the water a little.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Hi there Nikki,
    I'm living in in the middle somewhere, I'm glammed up most of the time(make up and nails) but not permitted to fully dress. The club you've mentioned will probably accept you quite well even if you just go natural, or even better just having nice nails and a bit of lippy on( in male mode).
    No rush to get there, you'll get there soon enough!

Stacy
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Blending isn't too difficult as I relatively recently found out, providing you're wearing appropriate clothing, but as soon as you put on your high heels, a sexy dress ect you're going to get noticed. This is fine for a night out but not going shopping. As for voice I am still yet to reach the interactive stage, as as soon as I speak I'll get clocked. Carlas' idea of checking out the club first is a good one before dazzling them all in your best feminine finery.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Platinum Member
    Sounds like going to the club would be. Good ice breaker for you. Don't worry about passing, just focus on getting out and Mixing with people!

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    You may be best gaining greater confidence before you dress to stand out. Often I hear or see folk laugh and it would be easy to take it personally. And maybe I should but really its just people enjoying themselves. The question is what is your confidence like.

If it was me I'd check the club out first. I like Carla's idea. After you see what it is like then you might be able to glam it up.

Thanks all. I agree with everyone about going to the club. I'll probably dress but low key casual for my first visit. I'll probably just lurk around to see if there are any other gurlz there and how they dress. I'll report back and let you know how it goes.
    ~Nikki Mwah!