Thread: Feeling pretty again after nearly a month :)

Feeling pretty again after nearly a month :)

I missed most of the month of March. March has been a bad month for me since the untimely death of my first wife four years ago (as it contains the anniversary of her passing, and the anniversary of the day we met and started dating). Alas, I never revealed my femme side to my first wife, although I actually didn't really dress much except twice for our Halloween party, thinking I would 'grow out of it', etc (insert any of our cliches for thinking this side of us will simply vanish ). I am since remarried to a wonderful woman whom some of you know here as greeneyes.

Indeed I found myself throwing my time at a bunch of household projects of a mostly masculine type: building, painting, electrical work, working on our cars, etc. That, of course, was just me trying to work myself to exhaustion so I wouldn't have to think about the day. Joni time also was sort of off the menu as those jobs left me feeling less feminine, as was my recurrent guilt associated with not ever telling my late wife about my femme side. I am not sure how she would have reacted, but I assume it would not have been good.

Anywho, enough of that unpleasantness. This is y first post in thirty days. I'm feeling very pretty today, even though my makeup gave me its usual trouble, lol. Our costumes came for Halloween this week (yes, this early: we take Halloween very seriously in my house ). I like my new asymmetrical forms (as does my wife), my new diet/exercise regime has knocked off more than 10 pounds so far, and I finally got all of the kids to go to school today as they have been off and on sick or home for breaks, so I got girl-ed up for today.

It's a good day!!
    In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

Glad to hear you're feeling good, Joni. And bravo on the weight loss. You keep at and keep doing good things for yourself, girl. You deserve it.

Hugs,

Kelly