Thread: Another Keystone Story

Another Keystone Story

Everytime I go to Keystone I get at least one makeover.

I was unsure of my work schedule, so I didn't make a makeover appointment way early like I should have. Amanda Rich is my "go-to" girl, but I've tried other makeup artists from time to time. This year, Amanda decided to just be a participant and wasn't scheduling any makeovers. For those who don't know, Amanda is really one of us, no matter how beautiful she looks in her selfies. So I got another MA who happened to be a GG.

When I got to her room at the appointed time, there was a girl in front of the mirror. I didn't look to closely, and I assumed it was her previous client arranging her wig or putting on earrings or something. Part way through my makeover, she came and told my MA artist that she was going to some of the seminars. It turned that the girl at the mirror was the MA's husband. I asked the MA why she didn't do her husband's makeup. The MA said that she wanted her husband to be independent and to be able to do her own makeup. Then I asked the MA how she found out about her husband's crossdressing tendencies. The MA said she knew before they were married.

I think that's pretty cool.

BTW, I'm not providing the MA's name to protect her privacy. She was very open about it when I asked her, but what happens at Harrisburg stays at Harrisburg !
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Platinum Member
    Very cool. What a great couple!

I have had my makeup done by that MUA. She is lovely and talented. I was pleased with her work. I have also met her husband. She is very nice also.
    Please call me Lisa!

I usually have Cass take my photos, and she said the makeup was the best she'd ever seen on me, and she's been taking a set of pictures of me on Thursday, Friday and two sets on saturday for several years.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.