Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: no half measures?

Banned Spammer
    Hi Teresa.
    You see my circumstances are a little different to a lot of members here.
    I'm not married, nor do I have children, I'm not in a relationship either.

So for me, It's a case where I do what I want when at home but as I work away from home and stay in hotel rooms with colleagues its not something I can do on a nightly basis.
    Even if my colleagues knew about it, I wouldn't dress in the hotel room as it would make them uncomfortable and as much as I need to dress, I am not the sort of person to make others deliberately uncomfortable.

But the very real need to dress fully is here and isn't going away and the partial measures don't help me.

But hey, if you do decide to dress full time, good luck to you and give me (and everyone) tips haha

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LizL View Post
    I think we should celebrate half measures, rather than look down upon as "not enough" or resort to "all or nothing for me!".
    I don't think I've seen any post here that knocks underdressing, indeed I wrote that there is nothing wrong with it if that is your thing. Everyone has different needs, personally I like the full works, for many putting on some femme underclothes under drab is enough. No one situation is more valid than the other. 'Vive la differance', as they say.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Banned Read only
    Kairi,
    To know I've helped one person is reason enough to me for sticking around , the forum is one of the few places where we can openly share our lives .

You should really find a venue or group to get out , you'll find it so much fun, and do try and behave yourself, like I try to do !!!

Quote Originally Posted by DIANEF View Post
    I never under dress, it just does nothing for me. It has to be all or nothing as the look is all important, the feel is only secondary. Absolutely nothing wrong with under dressing of course if that is your thing, but no GG I've ever known enjoys the feel of a bra or tights, most can't wait to get them off at the end of the day. And I've tried knickers under my trousers but again they don't feel that different to my male undies so I don't really see the point.
    That pretty much goes for me too. Most of the time I am dressed as a guy anyway.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I am a crossdresser, not TS. When I dress it's all the way or nada.

If I can't see an attractive woman in my mirror that looks NOTHING like me or any male? I won't bother dressing at all!

Which is why I dislike dressing to blend and going out in vanilla land, period! Because I see what they all see, a man in a dress!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I don't claim to be an expert (not that I could), but the first CD service I went to... I just didn't feel right. All I saw was 'boy' me in a dress with long hair and make up. Though I was cordial and paid for the service; I decided that I would do more research into other services. The second time the experience was so much better. I didn't see 'boy' me, but a very pretty lady (nearly teared up to be honest)! So not going all the way just won't work because the alternative leaves me very disappointed.

Silver Member
    When I go out as a guy, I'm always completely underdressed including small forms (unless I know I might get a hug, then no bra). I always wear an extra large, front button shirt to play down my breasts, though they are noticeable, like a man's fatty chest. Sometimes I include dabs of neutral color lipstick, light, cream blush, pale eye shadow and a little mascara just to know and feel a little more girly. I've NEVER had a negative comment or look that I know of. Try it, girls. You too will love it!