Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: retired

retired

I made it official April 28 I retired and can spend more time dressing. And almost 100% of the time girly panties
    Angie

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Milestone achievement, congratulations have fun.

Congratulations. Welcome to the world of happiness and ability to dress more often

congratulations Angie I have been retired since Jan 1 and it has been nice. Enjoy yourself and most of all keep active.

Leann

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Angie, why couldn't u wear panties every day to work?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I am semi-retired! Wear panties when not at work! Have to bend and stoop and get in some awkward positions and do not want to show the panties to coworkers or my residents! (Not out to them!) Congrats on the retirement! Dress on!!! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Congratulations!

I am on terminal leave and officially retire on 1 June!

My wife and I are still feeling out where "Linda" fits into retirement plans.

I'm taking it slow and easy as we settle into our new life.

Congratulations! May you have many happy years to enjoy it!

I've been waffling on my own retirement. I'd wanted to work another 5 to 10 years, but lost my job last August and haven't yet found new work, despite 8 months of looking. I could just declare myself retired and start up social security and pension payments, but I'm still kind of hoping to pull a rabbit out of my hat and get one last job before I do.

Angie:

Congratulations, darling.
    Congratulations on your retirement from your career. I've been full time retired for 3 years now and don't regret missing a single meeting, deadline or organizational flail-ex. [Oddly enough, though, I DO miss finding myself inside a fireball, getting shot at, flying through bad weather, or barely surviving my own foolishness and escapades, and best of all, standing on the deck of a capital ship at sea watching colors being raised. Pretty cool].

Looking back on my own last year or so in terms of my newfound interest in (full blown) crossdressing, I am pretty certain that my Retirement played a factor in the rennaisance.

A lot of time on your hands. Jumping from that fast lane professional life of being Mr Everything to everybody; perhaps being The Boss. And then suddenly leisure, empty time. Time with your own thoughts. Time you haven't had for years, maybe decades. Time to think about you, yourself, your Sig Other relationships, the things you did and the things you missed out on. Great life decisions and those you missed or failed at. It is NOT an easy transition, no matter how much you plan, train for it, take classes or get counseling. Until you live out the years (yes, years) following the loss of your Old Friend (career), no one can adequately explain it to you.
    You've had a life, an IDENTITY !!!!, tied up in that job or career. You were it and IT was you. It's the way Men are. Of course, you have another identity and that practice of managing identities may help in your transition to retirement. Or, it may give time, thought and encouragement to live our more of your feminine identity; to be the You that you've always wanted to be.

Blessings. My love and respect (for whatever you did in "real life"). What you are about to experience is NOT easy. Trust me. It takes a lot of guts and work to be retired. You can do it.
    Love. Hugs.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Linda E. Woodworth View Post
    Congratulations!

I am on terminal leave and officially retire on 1 June!

My wife and I are still feeling out where "Linda" fits into retirement plans.

I'm taking it slow and easy as we settle into our new life.
    Linda.... your language suggests you may be retiring from a military life. The date is also a semi-hint.
    From where or what are you retiring, dear?
    Last edited by IleneD; 05-02-2017 at 03:40 PM.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Just reading IleneD comments and was wondering, me bad, how many of us are retired from the military.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Been retired since late 2015 and its been pretty awesome.
    No schedules,no getting up early unless I want to.
    Go where I want when I want and dress anytime I want.
    I do have hobbies and other work I do for others so I stay fairly busy but its all on my time.

Banned Read only
    OMG I wish I was old!

That comment was just pure bitter jealousy! All the best.

Banned Spammer
    Well you do have some dark circles under you eyes Sandin according to your avatar.
    So maybe you are old

Congratultions. Retirement is great.. I have retired from 3 diferent professions and had lots of dressing time until my wife retired. Now she has too many projects for me and lots of trips that will not allow dressing.

Aspiring Member
    Congratulations! Too bad we have to get old to retire,
    Sara

Banned Read only
    Haha. Well spotted Tracii. Thay isn't me though. Mine are considerably deeper and radiate from my soul. I think they appeared in my teens.

I am spurred on though by the talks of freedom. Such is life that we don't enjoy much of it. I wonder had we never crawled out of the issue, what intersting utiltiy would be found for our labour? Kelp farmer? Shark herder? How would national borders be maintained? Would we have a nationl identity?

Anyway enuff guff. Props to the old folk. May you lose our faculties gracefully!

Congratulations on being retired! I retired about 4 years ago now and wonder how I ever found time to work.

Biggest adjustments I found to being retired:
    • Not getting up at 5:30 every morning. Took a while but I now manage to sleep until 6:30. OK - yes, I'm a morning person.
    • Not making a list of what I need to do this weekend. If I need to go somewhere, I can do it any day of the week.
    • Not having holidays off. Yes, that's a joke.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Banned Read only
    Welcome to the club. I've been retired for a full nine years plus. I chose an employee which had a retirement target retirement date of 60. I could have retired at age 58 but I wasn't ready. The only downfall of retiring and still having a working wife was spending absolutely too much time en femme. A lot of male "things" got put on the back burner. A little motherly advice to all you youngsters: be debt free at retirement age. Then you are in control of your life and not beholding to any mortgage lender. And, you'll have plenty of money for frilly things.

Congratulations and enjoy in good health.

I retired from the military June 1988 and retired from federal service June 2016. I had not planned on retiring until after I turned 70 (3 more years). It was my plan not to start social security until I turned 70. That would have added about $1000 per month to my social security benefit. Unfortunately plans changed drastically after I broken my leg in a car accident. Was unable to return to work and used all my leave up then ended up with no paycheck. Had to start social security. Barely made ends meet until my federal retirement started. Being retired been able to dress about twice a week for quite awhile. Unfortunately that has come to an abrubt end. Had to put myself on restriction finanacially. Owe the IRS a considerable amt of income tax for last year.

Congratulations on reaching this milestone. Mine was about ten years ago. A wise friend once noted, "Make sure you retire to something and not from something." Of course there is always our shared activity and interest...

Banned Spammer
    I still have people I used to work with ask me if I want to come back to work.
    My reply is what are you nuts ?
    40 years of putting my life on the line everyday I think I am done with all that, let some young guy take his turn.

Silver Member
    After retirement I've taken up gardening. Fun talking flowers with the ladies. I get to wear women's jeans, shorts and tops. Have several woman's hats to ward off the sun. Life is tuff.

While I am triple retired, I still have to keep a lid on my actions in a dress, even where I live.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Congrads, enjoy well earned I am sure
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec