Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caught by a neighbour?

I have been caught a few times and it seems no one really notices and how can they miss when I am in a dress with a wig on. They have never said anything so I'll assume they don't care. Why should they. That works for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Caught? why worry? I live in a small hamlet of 11 people and various ones have seen me without anything untoward happening afterwards, so I do not worry any more. I think that if you are not trying to annoy any body and just living the way you want to live then people should accept that that is what we want. Having said that I have noticed a greater acceptance level from people lately. I also think it is due to the media's attention of producing documentaries and articles that has at last opened peoples eyes to the truth about our world.

I have been caught. Why does it matter. One of my neighbors calls me a mam. Even in drab clothes. So some people seem to be acceptance yet don't say anything. Last night I had makeup on and at an Exxon station I went in the get something and a man looked right in my face and called me mam and opened the door for me. No problems out and about. I had on shorts and a nice top wearing my fem tennis shoes. My SO has stated many times when they see you, and you are totally fem they see a girl and don't process any farther. I don't think they are blind. But many keep comments to themselves.
    Part Time Girl

Since a couple of people commented on my previous post. In general I really don't care who knows or not. As far as the neighbors go, it's that I really don't want to change the dynamics of our relationship by cross dressing in front of them. I know it's stupid but it is what it is. I do go out and come in dressed and if I'm seen I'm seen.

Well I met the neighbour again at the weekend and he didnt mention anything, so I guess he didnt see anything.

However whilst wearing the same blouse today (it is black chiffon with big ruffles down the front and at the cuffs) I was in the hallway when there was a knock at the door, which is cmade of lear glass panels. There was a lady there in a smart suit. She had seen me so I answered the door. It turned out she was a real estate agent who was asking people if they wanted to sell up. We had a quick conversation (I don't want to sell) and she didn't bat an eyelid. She probably sees all sorts of things so who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by andreanna View Post
    Good morning ladies. I think I got caught by my neighbor also. I had only been home from the road a couple of hours and got showered and dressed. Neighbor came knocking on the door, I got a heavy sweater on and got my forms out but forgot the earrings were on. of course they were cubic zirconias that look like diamonds, he kind of took a step back and asked whatever he was inquiring about. I answered him then he asked about the earrings, told him that drivers do silly things once in a while, he just stood there dumbfounded for a couple of seconds and then left, so ya, I think I got caught too.
    Yeh, the earrings will get you. A few years ago, I changed back to male, made a few stops, and picked up my wife at her work for another errand. She tolerates this, but doesn't want it known or on display. So I cringed when she said very coolly, "would you please take off those earrings." Ouch!.

I was underdressed with a large bra one morning in the office, and as one of the girls of the office was coming in that afternoon, I took off the bra well before she was expected. Then I answered a phone call, and my lovely bra was still on the desk, and I was on the phone, when she came in--early. She went about getting settled for work, and once I was off the phone, I quickly slipped the bra into a drawer. She could not have helped but notice a bra in the office, but what she made of it is another question. The ambiguity and unspoken discovery turned out to be a good thing. After getting over the embarrassment, I felt more comfortable being girly around her, and eventually one day she dropped a clothes catalog she was reading on my desk while I was out...nothing said. When I saw it I said, "thank you" and we returned to work.

Silver Member
    Maybe the best way to not get caught is to not hide. Earings? Wear them every day!
    "Hey, why are you wearing earings?"
    "I like them."
    "Oh."