Thread: One ...two..,three.....times two...='s six

Platinum Member

One ...two..,three.....times two...='s six

What a math lesson? .,.no ... I rember my frist time getting pierced ... one hole wow so excited...then the next time one more ... omg ear rings too cool...then I can't belive it two more holes hot shit omg two pairs ear rings.... last night on a total why not I got two more holes yes six holes three sets. Or ear rings ..... love it omg love it ... more coming for sure ... dimond studs ... hoops .... and long dangling ear rings ....

Point is just go do it your going to love it

So cool. Yes it's addictive and a great feeling wearing large hoops or dangly earrings mmmm��. I have 3 in each ear too and a 4th is on the wayear such a rush. You will love them go girl

Banned Read only
    Wendy,
    I love earrings but don't consider pierced ears a necessity for CDing, I have a thing about necklaces , I just can't stop buying them, and I love my legs in different heels, that is what gives me my enjoyment and the whole outfit working together .

Most lasting fun you can have for 20 bucks !

Love my pierced ears.
    I had my ears pierced way back in the 70s when I had long hair, and gave all that up for a (successful) "straight life". One thing I looked forward to retirement about was the end to uniforms and grooming regulations. I wanted hair (again) AND my ears (re)-pierced so badly. Crestfallen I was when I discovered that my experiments in (long) hair growth failed miserably. I could no longer grow the fabulous head of hair I enjoyed in my youth. But I could still have my earrings.

The Wife and I are still in growth, transition and 'negotiating' this CD thing into our 40 yr marriage. Not easy, but we're working it out. I have told her flat out, however, no matter what...... the pierced ears are here to stay. I am keeping them forever.

Wear earrings full time; mostly gold/silver hoops of various sizes; sometimes decorative danglers (certainly when fully dressed en femme). For modest and more "Guy Mode" presentations or events I go with gold or diamond studs.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Wendy,

I really want to pierce my ears, and thank you for inspiring me to do it soon. I am just wary of the reaction because of the comments that I have overheard about other men that have pierced ears. It must feel wonderful to wear earrings all of the time.

My SO had my ears pierced a few years ago. Love it and have hoop earrings in now.
    Part Time Girl

What a great day it was when my nephew told me that I'm not cool with only one pierced ear and to be in style you have to pierce the other. I didn't waste anytime and got the second one pierced and it was great.

My wife gave me the gift of pierced ears for Christmas 2015. I was a little scared because it is permanent, but I am so glad I did it. I have never received a negative comment.

Sami

pierced ears are one of those things I noticed on girls growing up and it is a big step. I feel so girly knowing I have both ears pierced. It took till I was 30 to get the right ear done.
    Currently enjoying the small bezel studs Studex sell as starter studs. They small - about 2mm and knowing they used to pierce predominantly female ears is a turn on. Downside is if you leave them in for a long period the hole is very pronounced.. I feel sexy wearing earrings but I don't want to be sexy at work and family etc... I like that my holes are normally very discreet if not hard to see if I don't wear earrings for a few days.

I would love to get more but circumstances means healing without others knowing is a bit hard