Thread: Basic Black

Basic Black

Tonight I put on my new black Talbot's skirt with a black top, a black belt, black stockings and a new black and gold necklace, and I could just tell that everything came together:

Standing in front of the full length mirror, I felt so confident! So I grabbed my purse and walked to a nice hotel where I had a lovely dinner for one: Chardonnay, a brie fondue and chicken satay. Yum!

It's not as much fun as being on a date, but I have a life as a single girl!

Cissy

GypsyKaren
    That's a real nice outfit Windy, you look very pretty in it, but then again you look great in everything. Sounds to me like you had a real nice dinner there, must be nice to be single. I'm still feeling the aftershocks of putting my daughter through vet school, so all I can afford now is Peanut Butter Hut.

Karen

I think you look great, too. Black never goes out of style. For the most part, it's the color for all occasions....err....probably except for weddings and such.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

That is a very pretty look you have going there!

very nice

You look great in that outfit. I love to wear black myself
    Hugs, Christine
    Just the Girl Next Door
    my ad V
    V

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrissiej

Aspiring Member
    Hi Cissy:

You look great in Black, and it never goes out of style.

I too often wear a black skirt, top and panty hose, with a contrasting necklace and ear rings.

Glad you had a nice dinner, just wish I was close enough to a reastaurant I could go out to for dinner once in a while, but that is the price we pay for living in the country

Denise

Cissy --
    Nice outfit, great look, and a beautiful girl. What more can anyone ask for? I just hope the wait staff fell all over you at the restaurant. Great service for a great looking girl.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Banned Read only
    Isn't Talbots stuff expensive? How much did your outfit cost? I only have 1 suit from Talbots from ebay. Mostly I can't find stuff I like in that store. More luck at Ann Taylor or Casual Corner, but to bad CC went out of business.

I also love the look of all black. When I wear a black skirt/pants with a black top, I will add a splash of color with a scarf tied around my neck or a nice colorful bag.

Jodi

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Smile

You're always sooo cute, Cissy!
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

Thanks, girls! I love that outfit and I can't wait to wear it again. Since you asked, my skirt cost only $15 at Talbot's, twice a year they have blow-out clearance sales and I pounced! Cissy