Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh no was I just caught...oops

Oh no was I just caught...oops

I love when I have a chance to get in my office early because I get to play a bit with wearing my heels with my lipstick and even sometimes do my nails...well this morning I was so into it I forgot what I was wearing...since I get in early I normally lock my door and just let Misty out for a bit...I do this every morning without much concern since no one else is usually around...well this morning was like every other I got in at 6:30 and the first thing I did was kick off my shoes and put on my heels...apply my favorite lipstick and just walk around the office...sit a bit and answer some emails and then walk some more....but today someone knocked on my door...and of course I panicked...at first I was not going to answer but then they kept knocking so I figured they knew I was there so I went to the door and opened it....it was one of the women working in the outer office who arrived early and need to ask a question...as she was entering I sent behind my desk and we chatted for a few minutes and then she smiled and walked out...it was then I realized that I not only answered the door in my bright red heels, but I was also still wearing my favorite lipstick...I am so nervous now I don't know what to do. She did not say anything but of course she noticed...she even smiled when she left...should I say something to her or just let it go...what to do

At this point, there is nothing left to do but show up to work tomorrow, fully en femme.

Although, why anyone would risk such exposure in their workplace is beyond my poor ability to fathom.
    There is a saying: "You don't shyte where you eat"
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I just would let it go. If you try to bring it up then it might be trouble. Im sure she was just amused.
    Part Time Girl

I would let it go, perhaps refrain for a while as she may come back again to check on you. That is unless you are happy to share Misty with her.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Thanks for the advice ladies and I agree not much I can do but move forward...trust me Jodie I get it but I have no chance to be Misty at home so I take what I can get....I would love to share her with someone Becky but I doubt that would ever happen

Just let it go.........

For now.........
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Let it go! Deal with ant flack that may occur and live your life! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Yep, agree with everyone else, let it go, and if she decides to bring it up deal with it then.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Oh,no, were these the new red pumps? Well I bet you wore them well. I would just let it go, and take life as it comes. Thanks for sharing, Brenda

I can't help but feel as though wearing them in the office is pretty much asking to be caught

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just shoes and lipstick don't worry.
    The cat is out of the bag and she will tell one friend and they will tell one friend and so on.
    Act like its no big deal and it won't be.
    If you start lying and try talking your way out of it then it will be a big deal.
    My guess is you wanted to be caught which is a re occurring thing with some here.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 05-22-2017 at 09:14 AM.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by audreyinalbany View Post
    I can't help but feel as though wearing them in the office is pretty much asking to be caught
    I'm sorry, but, I think this smacks of a "Dear Abby" question. Too much for me to handle. If this is on the level just suck it up and wait.

Subconsciously wanting to get caught is a possibility. I have a theory that anything that is repeated and becomes a habit - will eventually get one caught. I could even get caught dressing at home, yet the probability is much lower since I would have the option of not answering the door.

But if the same person knocks on your door 3 times without it being answered, that person will start asking why the hell you never answer the door!

Also the more we get comfortable dressing up, the more likely we will forget to remove something before going outside or answering the door etc.

Maybe ask her if she noticed anything unusual about you the other morning? I use to get lipstick on my lips because my wife was kissing me all the time! Then she'd take a picture of me! I was out in public wearing lipstick without knowing it.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Do these things really happen?!?!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

If you "make" and event out of it, it will become an "event".
    Let it go.
    Sure they will all eventually know, but little office smiles is better than some mad person rant at work
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    My guess is you wanted to be caught which is a re occurring thing with some here.
    That does seem to be a common thing among us CDs. I suppose the fantasy of getting caught involves us believing the person who catches us will be accepting.

My advice it to let it go. Sometimes people are very understanding and some are the complete opposite. It may remain a little secrete between the two of you. Even if the whole office finds out, there is nothing you can really do now.

When I was in the closet, I didn't have a desire to get caught. But I like the admiration from guys and that fueled my desire to dress more often and go out more frequently.

Thanks ladies for all your comments and advice which I took to heart...one interesting comment about maybe wanting to get caught had me thinking if that really was the case...I remember one incident that occurred when I was traveling...I always like to buy a few things when I travel especially if I will be gone for a few days just to let me be me...well of course I love the undergarments including stockings, garters and all the rest...on one trip I remember being dressed in a nice pair of stockings with a garter and of course some nice panties...I decided to order room service...when I heard a knock on the door I quickly threw on the rob but decided to tie it loosely so some of what I was wearing might be scene and I let the young man in....I asked him to place the tray on the desk and as he gave me the bill to sign I made sure to sign it on the desk as I bent over in front of him to give him a clear view....as I got up the rob became a little looser and I could see him looking a bit and smiling...I have to admit when I closed the door I felt something I had never felt before come over me...I loved how I was feeling and I loved that I was noticed...any way to get back to my current situation...I came in the office this morning early as usual doing my thing...the women who saw me yesterday was not around...when I went out to get coffee we saw each other, exchanged pleasantries and smiled at each other...nothing else said or alluded to...so maybe you ladies are right it was not a big deal to her....thanks again for taking the time to respond...

I think the bigger concern than you being outed or emberassed is the possibility of you getting fired for wasting company time. I know if one of my employees was wasting their time dressing up on the clock I'd let them go.

I see your point Micki and I would feel the same way if one of mine were doing that, but as I mentioned I come in early before the day starts to enjoy that quiet time...and by the way I am the boss

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I question why anyone who was concerned about being outed would sneak dress at work where they would be eventually caught, Misty.

And, u answered the door, "---without realizing u were in heels and lipstick"? Sorry. I think u wanted to be caught!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You may be right dear as I alluded to earlier...oh well life is short and I am tired

.and by the way I am the boss
    That may work in your favor.......or not. Subordinates would be reluctant to bring it up to your face........until you decide to fire them.

If anyone ever said anything to me about it, I would just reply, 'Yeah, I dabble in crossdressing now and then, for amusement. Everyone's into something. What are you into"?
    Others would disagree, but I would always downplay it. Most people are into something besides plain white bread sex.
    If you make a big deal of it "This is the real me...can't live without it, have to express myself, blah blah blah, then the other person sees that it is a big deal for you. Then it takes on a life of it's own. "Did you know Fred wants to be a woman". "I think Fred is gay. Guess what I saw"?
    Just make light of it and move on, if anything is ever said.

Great advice Ms. MelanieAnne I will definitely heed it dear...

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    The ball is in her court.
    Keep quiet; let her make the first move, whatever that may be.