Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How high is too high?

I wear high heels an awful lot Probably more than most gg's, but I started in them as a child.

I am 5'6" barefoot and usually wear 5" to 6" heels but I also admit that isn't for everyone. I try for an elegant look since I do prefer higher heels and some associate them with a trashy image.

Only my0.02

Hugs

Anything taller than a 4" heel and my feet are killing me by the end of the night. I've also found that "normal" shoes tend to be easier on the feet for a long night out that the shoes that are targeted more at the fetish market.

I love heels. The hight of my heels depends on my mood. If I have a short skirt on i wear high heels(5") or (4") But i beleave the height of your heels depends on the mood your in at the time your getting made up. I love buying shoes. I can see why women buy so many shoes. Except, I do not understand why they buy flats. I always dress in heels. love

OK, it's boring of me but I tend to stay lower. Usually 2 1/2"; occasionaly 3". Of course I'm 6'3", so if I go much higher I start bumping into doorframes I know the proportion is enhanced with higher heels, but I seem to get by ok. And, of course, tall GG's tend to shy away from really high heels.

love heels also!

You know I love heels as I posted the 6" heel thread. Yes, if I had to walkmuch in them or stand in them for a long time, 6" heels would be too much. 4" are great for dancing. 5" are great for a little walking and for show.
    How can you get more feminine than heels? Many GG's are typically way too casual, almost slobbish these days. My wife's not. She's very sexy. She used to be a model and she dressed very feminine. allison

I love my 5'' and six '' heels the higher the heel and the more arch helps to make your feet look smaller.Im from the dico days so plattforms im use to it

I love platforms. I recently got some 5 inch Pleasers off ebay, and I don't think I will ever go back to anything shorter than 3 inch. They are very pleasing! I tried some from Zappos, but one hurt my foot, so I sent them back. Zappos was excellant to deal with. But, I never go out and I have no problem with walking in them. I love to walk around with nothing on except my heels. It is very relaxing and fun.
    "Nothing beats a great pair of legs in chunky high heels"

If your going to try and Pass you've got to be sensible outside, and for me ieng 6'2" in my stockings a flat or up to 2" is the max on the street. My 3and a halfs stay at home or for night walks.

I normally wear a 5". Rarely under 4". I tend to go to places where their more common in the mainstream night life, but 5" remind of the song "These shoes aint made for walkin..."

Personally, i'd go to about 5 inches..

I draw the line here though.
    Last edited by rachel_rachel; 03-20-2008 at 11:56 PM.

I have a few pairs in the 5-6" range, but for all day playing in comfort, I prefer anything from 2-1/2 to 4 inches. ( we are talking heel height, right? )

Rachel Rachel yowza those are nice. There's only one reason I'd wear them, if I "had" to, I wouldn't be doing much walking though.

Most of mine for common sense walking or wearing are about 4"
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Heels

Hard to dance in anything over 4". That's where I draw the line. Ericka

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar

Nice size

I find 2" is fine and stilettos make me feel like I'm running downhill all the time. I've tried and tried and tried but cannot get comfortable and've had to give pairs away since I couldn't adapt.
    2" to 3 " for me.
    F.
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

I have a pair of boots that I love but they have stilettos of about 41/2 inches. Tends to throw all of my weight on the balls of my feet. Love the boots but seldom wear them unless I know I'll be sitting down a lot. 3" are ok. I tend to stay away from real tall heels as I'm already 6'2.

I think 4" is my safety limit... anything above it for v special occassions, and definetly not for public viewing

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Anything over 3.5" or 4" and people are going to think you're a hooker...
    To all who claim they can wear, 5-7" *comfortably*....puleeeezeeee gimme a major break...it simply ain't happenin...

Dilemma

Hi,

I always found this a problem: If you're tall your feet are probably bigger than shorter girls, but higher heels disguise the length of your feet. I usually go for 4" or 5" and they are a good compomise.

Nancy.

Flats only for me out in public,though I miss hearing the click of heels echoing off the pavement.5" pumps around the house for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Marie
    I prefer 3 inch heels and 2 inchs also I like flats.
    I agree Angela. I never wear heels higher than 3" and I do love ballerina flats too.

I tried a pair of 5" stilettos but felt it very uncomfortable to walk in them.

Shoe Show

Three Is Most Common In My Size And The Most Height That I Care To Ware. :d

Three inch is as tall I will go, although I was looking at a pair of 5 inch on Amazon, under the Seduction label, and was almost seduced into buying them. A few days ago, bought a pair of two inch which are a pretty praactical compromise. Going to try to locate a Life Stride sling back pump in aqua or lime green this week.
    In the end, once all is said and done, and we have exhausted the analysis, this is all about having fun and girlls just want to have fun!!!!!!!!

Talking

"practicality" figures in , but 5"- ers look soo sexy..and I've mastered, short walks...finding places to "lounge" in them ..(and a pair of sexy "flats" stashed away - helps too !?) xx"K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

If you want to pass, don't go higher than 3 1/2" when you are out
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

I only have 5"....I love them, and I feel that the higher the heel, the better the butt looks.............my opinion