Thread: not brave enough - the 4th

not brave enough - the 4th

I don't think Im brave enough to give it a go, but had a fun image of how to bend the lines and help people stop and think.

So many use halloween as a party ticket, so what if some used the 4th as another party time?

Basic idea is simple: use the colors red-white-blue as party colors and dress inbetween style, like a David Bowie look.

I'm sure you all have a tons on ideas of how to pull it off. Here is one image I had, and looking to see what others ideas there are.

Hat: red, white, [not straight blue as too ordinary], red-white-blue
    Face: blue eyeliner, red lips, and white lifeguard nose
    Top: red, red-white-blue, white with bold graphics
    Belt: white
    Bottom: blue; mens skinny, womans skinny
    Shoes: red, or white, or blue. Any style, but if really want to rock it, try cowboy blue or red boots or a simple wedge
    Hands: thumbs white, one hand fingers blue, other hand fingers red

So play around with the concept with your mind. What ideas can you come up with?
    All my dreams pass before my eyes with curiosity

Lisa interesting concept but myself I would like to try to stay hidden among others but clothes wise top Red or blue and belt white pants in red or blue white sandals

A stars-and-stripes bra might help too ...

Like I mentioned at the start, interesting idea to play with but I'll too chicken to try much of it. I have to let it stew some more. It was a pink foggy moment and now it doesn't sound the same.

Don't forget, David Bowie was bi. So if that's what you want people to think you are, go ahead. Even on Halloween, a grown man dressing up as a girl is pretty much assumed by everyone to mean that he's at least a little TG or even gay. If you're not out, then after this day of patriotism, you will be.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

excellent point. well there goes that idea. besides wife just broke arm, so 3 months of care

Yeah, Halloween isn't the In-cognito some think it is or wish it to be. We could have picked anything, so we pick being a female. How exactly did that get to the top of the list and or our 1st idea anyway?? lol And for the 4th, being Aunt Sam or some patriotic cheerleader will pretty much be the same thing, probably even more obvious. I still like the idea though, its just not something that could be done while staying in the closet.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Banned Read only
    Lisa,
    I sounds like you thinking along the lines of the Union Jack dress I wore for our Halloween party, it's in the picture section under the "Sexiest outfit worn out" thread .
    I have to admit I did have some reluctance to take my coat off !

That outfit would certainly draw attention to yourself. Is that what you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa85 View Post
    I don't think Im brave enough to give it a go, but had a fun image of how to bend the lines and help people stop and think.

So many use halloween as a party ticket, so what if some used the 4th as another party time?

Basic idea is simple: use the colors red-white-blue as party colors and dress inbetween style, like a David Bowie look.

I'm sure you all have a tons on ideas of how to pull it off. Here is one image I had, and looking to see what others ideas there are.

Hat: red, white, [not straight blue as too ordinary], red-white-blue
    Face: blue eyeliner, red lips, and white lifeguard nose
    Top: red, red-white-blue, white with bold graphics
    Belt: white
    Bottom: blue; mens skinny, womans skinny
    Shoes: red, or white, or blue. Any style, but if really want to rock it, try cowboy blue or red boots or a simple wedge
    Hands: thumbs white, one hand fingers blue, other hand fingers red

So play around with the concept with your mind. What ideas can you come up with?
    I think an outlandish outfit will come off more like a gay pride rally/parade than a trans rights thing.

Banned Read only
    5150 girl has a good suggestion. June 25th is Seattle's gay pride day. I am assuming there is something similar in California. A red, white and blue outfit; red heels, blue hosiery, white skirt, blue top, similar color undergarments. Now I'm serious. If you are fearful of being discovered by friends, family and neighbors get an Uncle Sam top hat and a grey wig and grey beard. You'd rock. Bet you'd make the news too. Great idea to get out under the cloak of a festival.