Thread: 1st time Shopping with Diana

GG

1st time Shopping with Diana

Hi, Yesterday was the 1st time Diana and I went shopping. I had soooo much fun with her. We both liked the same things, and it was fun to say "OMG! Diana would look so hot in this." Yes, she was shy at 1st, but she loved the idea of sharing her thoughts on clothes with me. As a matter of fact.. we both came up with her name last night. Too bad we can't just go to a store and try things on.. (the both of us.) But we're content like this for now..
    I'm very excited to help her put make up on for the 1st time and to dress her up. I just wanted to share with you all our 1st shopping experince together. I look foward for many many more.. Now I have to add Diana on my Christmas list.. whoo hoo!!

Diana is a lucky girl!
    [SIZE=2]Love,
    Jenni

"It's not that there's too many fools in the world, it's that the lightnin' ain't distributed right."
    --Mark Twain--
    [/SIZE]

GG
    yeah.. that's a great idea. Maybe I can call before going..

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Ivy
    Diana is a lucky girl!
    Ditto!!

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

Amelie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Kat
    Ditto!!

Ditto-Ditto, You and Diana are very lucky, I am happy you had a fun time shopping.
    Amelie

I agree with Julie, I was able to go into a dressing room at Victoria's Secret when buying my first bra a few weeks ago to make sure it was the right size. The lady helping me didn't even flinch when I asked. I had been wandering around for 15 minutes trying to decide if I should ask hehe. Was mainly concerned because I was in drab, and it's not too often you see a guy asking to try on a bra . Glad all went well for you!
    BIG HUGS!
    Suzanna

Diana3281
    Hello, Y&J sorry it took so long to get register. And HELLO to everyone else. Im here now. I had a great time shopping.

Platinum Member
    a shopping partner likey girl

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Y&J
    Hi, Yesterday was the 1st time Diana and I went shopping. I had soooo much fun with her. We both liked the same things, and it was fun to say "OMG! Diana would look so hot in this." Yes, she was shy at 1st, but she loved the idea of sharing her thoughts on clothes with me. As a matter of fact.. we both came up with her name last night. Too bad we can't just go to a store and try things on.. (the both of us.) But we're content like this for now..
    I'm very excited to help her put make up on for the 1st time and to dress her up. I just wanted to share with you all our 1st shopping experince together. I look foward for many many more.. Now I have to add Diana on my Christmas list.. whoo hoo!!
    One Lucky Lady !!!

Shopping with your gf can be great, almost erotic....also expensive. I have never shopped ef femme, always drab, have tried on bras, skirts, tops, dresses, and of course, shoes. The trying-on is quite fun, if you have the time. Sometimes I am in a rush, or just don't feel like it, make sure the things can be returned and try them on at home. way to go Y&J! wenda.

Hi Diana and welcome!
    I used to love shopping with my late wife, but, unfortunately, at that stage in my life I was extremely nervous worrying about other people (strangers!) seeing what we were up to. If I only could get myself to relax a little better back then, I would have dragged her out to the stores every day!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

If you go with your SO tell them you want to go in with her to check out what she wants, you don't have to tell them you are trying them on.
    I know from now on thats what I will be doing.LOL
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Stephanieconnecticut
    Dress Barn is the place to go. Have had lots of success there. Staff is usually very helpful. Be sure to go when store is not busy with GG's.

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanieconnecticut
    Dress Barn is the place to go. Have had lots of success there. Staff is usually very helpful. Be sure to go when store is not busy with GG's.
    Welcome aboard Stephanie!

*hugs*
    Tristen

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanieconnecticut
    Welcome Stephanie!
    I guess the Dress Barn must be local up there in Connecticut, but in my very brief experience in shopping, I have found many GG's to be very helpful!
    Sharon
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe