Thread: How to wear pantyhose

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    transvestite

How to wear pantyhose

wat is the best way 2 wear pantyhose, panties then the pantyhose or pantyyhose then panties

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar

Panties first

GG’s wear panties first then pantyhose over them. The reason is hygiene

You can as I sometimes do wear pantyhose with a cotton gusset without panties. This is nice and cool in summer.
    Love Sandra xx

Platinum Member
    pantys then hose of corse, but do what feels good to you

Platinum Member
    also if you don't shave your leggs you can wear some suntan hose under a nouther pair this helps if you just can't shave

When I was young and first started wearing pantyhose I would always wear my pantyhose over my undergarmets as I was "borrowing" my mom's or sisters pantyhose and to this day I still wear them that way. It's ironic, they are called pantyhose which means one does not have to wear pantys in addition, but I for one feels one should.

Andy

Smile However you want

Hi,

Well most of the time I don't wear anything under them. I love the feel. If I do wear anything it is panties on the inside or a girdle on the outside. Never both at the same time.

That reminds me of garterbelts. Why do people put panties on first then the belt. It seems to make more sense to put the panties on last. That way they hold down the garters. Also they are easier to get off if you are in a hurry. Not that that ever happens for me -

Donna

mandiemay69

Pantyhose First

I like to cut out the crutch of the pantyhose so my boyclit can fit through and rub against the panties I wear on top of the pantyhose.

Panties Under

I wear my panties under my pantyhose because its easier to tuck that way.
    [SIZE=3]Michelle
    "She's Filing Her Nails While They're Draging the Lake"[/SIZE]

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Well since they aer pantyhose, I wear just the hose. No panties required. They're built right in.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

I never really thought of it that way. Maybe I must try it one of these days

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Quote Originally Posted by transvestite
    wat is the best way 2 wear pantyhose, panties then the pantyhose or pantyyhose then panties
    I guess it depends on how you are feeling.

I like the look of having panties over pantyhose. Its kind of sexy to catch a glimpse of panties under the skirt with the stockings covering all the legs.

Also if the pantyhose is a bit loose, having been worn a few times, the panties help keep them up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I sometimes get a little "roll" at the top of pantyhose. Is it just that I have the wrong size? Probably just need more time at the gym.

Smile

I usually wear pantyhose only, unless I am going shopping for dresses or other clothes that require me to try them on in the store. Then I will wear panties on underneath, just to make sure 'nothing shows'

luv Misty

Panties first.

Banned Read only
    I normally wear panties under the panty hose, But my wife and all the women I have known wear just the hose, no panties. I have been doing it that way lately too, its not as comfortable to me but the hose stay up better.

Why would you wear panties OVER them? That just don't make sence...

I've done it either way. Panties first when the hose is new and still stretchy, hose first when they loosen up. Better yet are thigh highs, they seem to retain their elasticity longer than hose.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd
    Why would you wear panties OVER them? That just don't make sence...
    In the early years of pantyhose during the late 60's early 70's lots of girls (GG's) wore a second pair of panties over their pantyhose when the micra mini skirt was in fashion. I can confirm this after following lots of them up stairs Is it any wonder that now my eyes are so bad that I can not see a thing with out my specks?
    Love Sandra xx

Hose?

When I Go Out, I Wear Thigh Highs, And A Custom V-string That Matches My Skin Tone And No Panties, Its A Lot Of Fun To Do A Slow Leg Cross When A Guy Is Looking And Give Him A Peek!
    Very Impowering, And Gets Me A Lot Of Free Drinks.

Kathy-beth

Smile pantyhose over panties

i wear a thong panty under my pantyhose that way my butt can feel the nylon and it feels great

Normally just pantyhose for me, with a bodybriefer on top at times

Othertimes, stocking and a bustier.

Depends on what else I'm wearing.

Rachel Jean