Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it creepy when a 70+ year old man dances and flirts with 20's women in a club?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Angry Is it creepy when a 70+ year old man dances and flirts with 20's women in a club?

What if the man is a dressed CD? And, didn't look or act 70? And, the young women were lesbians? And, they approach him first?

Hmmm?

Ok, here's the set up. We were at Mary's T girl nite in Long Beach, SoCal, last nite. Usually, around 500 T's, friends, and admirers show up. However, something new has happened lately. The club is a gay venue the other nites of the week. Now, every Sat. there's a drag queen show on stage until 10 PM. Just before our T girl nite dance party starts. Some young gay guys and lots of women stayed after to dance and party.

But, last nite was special! We arrived at Mary's after 10 and went around chatting and greeting our T friends. I was especially happy to see Vivien there! She's a cd.com member I know well from DLV's in Vegas. This was her 1st visit to the "new" Mary's. But, lives pretty far away. She's not only passable, she's gorgeous! And, one of sweetest people you'll ever meet.

Anyway, after numerous photos, hugs, and chatter, my regular T pal Cindi and I headed to the dance floor. As soon as we did, 2 lezzies broke from their group and began dancing with us. The lively latino beat and salsa music was a welcome change from the usual bump and grind, slow dance beat. We were all shaking it up when the cute little one with me tried to teach me couples dancing. I'm a clueless couples dancer. What was even funnier was when we held hands and tried spins. Her spinning me! She was at least a foot shorter than me. I had to bend down to keep hold of her hand. We soon gave that up and went back to solo dancing.

After awhile I was thirsty from the fast dancing and went to get drinks for Cindi and I. Then, we continued dancing to the slower music now. I was captivated by the many pretty young women there. Loved watching them show their sexy moves on the floor all around me. Vivien came up and we danced together. She's normally quiet and reserved. But, was slinky and sexy as hell on the floor last nite. Apparently having a good time? Did I mention she's stunning?

A very shapely young woman that I had noticed earlier, (I'm sure she didn't notice me staring), came out of nowhere and began dancing with me. Sexy, touching dancing! Later, I sat down next to the dance floor to finish my drink and rest my sore feet. (4"+ heels as usual). I was watching one particularly sexy, tite jeans clad, young woman shaking her booty across the room in an aisle. I was rocking to the beat while seated when that same jean clad woman came over. I suddenly recognized her as the woman who cut in while I danced with Vivien! I stood up to hear what she was saying. She gave me the titest hug ever. Grabbing my back side in her closed fists. She said, "U r so red hot, I had to tell u!" This, from a woman so overtly sexy that I, well, u know! I hugged her, we cheek kissed and off she went. I had other compliments on my all red, 4th outfit from both men and women but NOT like that!

Cindi and I stayed extra late last nite. To about 1:30. Because the young women did, too! Usually after midnite the place fills up with male admirers looking to hook up with trans. But, not last nite. What an exciting nite! Cindi told me she got hit on a lot. She's passable and only 50. We like the new Mary's T girl nite and hope this will be a permanent change!

Anyway, that's how this creepy 70 y/o had the time of his life among pretty, young women last nite.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Great story and sounds like you had the night of your life. All long as everyone has fun it's not creepy at all in my opinion.

Anything you can get away with Hon.

Did Ripples close? What's with the latent attraction to Mary's, Doc?
    Jon

I dress for myself! fashionisto's Avatar
    Society can be so judgmental without actually considering the human beings involved. We all know that here. It doesn't sound like you are harming anyone! Age is just a number. Does being 70 make you less of a human being?

I took ballroom dancing lessons way back when disco was new; learned all the traditional dances, as well as the new stuff. And of course, with it, learned how to improvise, too. So over the years, I've become known as a good dancer, and make sure to take one of the ladies who I know can follow, up onto the dance floor as soon as the music starts. Being the only couple up there, I get the spotlight, and every woman in the place knows who she wants to dance with; Me. While I may not be able to lead every woman into choreographed moves like Fred Astaire, as long as she can follow some basic leads, just about all of them seem to be having a blast when we dance. Needless to say, I don't spend much time sitting down at big parties. And I'm an old guy. I can see the looks from other men in the place, when their wives and girlfriends come to dance with me. I never pursue anything with a woman who is with someone else, but every once in a while, someone single shows up, and the discussion goes past just flirting Creepy? Maybe. But two adults can do whatever we want. There are a whole lot of young, single women out there with daddy issues, most of which are pretty dissatisfied with dating men their own age. I'm happy to fill their need for companionship for at least that night.

When in doubt, go for it. Life is too short to let some fun slip by.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

So, I'm still sitting in the tailgate of my beamer watching the waves roll in at South Beach Wollongong

Up for a swim?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

So, I'm still sitting in the tailgate of my beamer watching the waves roll in at South Beach Wollongong

Up for a swim?
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Platinum Member
    So far as I know, there are no legal prohibitions against enjoying the company of women. More power to ya!

Banned Read only
    Sherry,
    If you were wearing your full outfit how did they know what age you were ?

I have danced with GGs more than half my age+ but they can see roughly what age I am, if they felt it was creepy they wouldn't do it, I do wonder what some of the husbands/ partners were thinking while they were propping up the bar ? I still had more fun than they did !

You were only dancing!!! Enjoy it they did! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Who said it was creepy? It sounds like you were all having fun.

Sarah

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    You only live once, and if everyone was having a good time what is the problem?
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Quote Originally Posted by Joni T View Post
    Did Ripples close? What's with the latent attraction to Mary's, Doc?
    Jon
    Yes, Ripples closed, Joni. The attraction? Mary's is a gay oriented club in down town Long Beach that can handle 500 people. And, the same amount of dressers, trans, friends, and admirers at their once a month Sat. events. With a parking garage 100' from the entrance. I'm no expert but there must be something in that formula that works?

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy55 View Post

Up for a swim?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Up for a swim?
    Isn't it Winter down there? And, isn't the ocean freezing? Otherwise, I'd be happy to join u, Stacy!
    IMG_3096 (618x640).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Sherry,
    If you were wearing your full outfit how did they know what age you were ?

I have danced with GGs more than half my age+ but they can see roughly what age I am, if they felt it was creepy they wouldn't do it, I do wonder what some of the husbands/ partners were thinking while they were propping up the bar ? I still had more fun than they did !
    Sorry. I fotgot to mention I remained unmasked all evening. I just returning from a long holiday with my daughter. And, with being sick and catching up at work all week, I had little time to prep an outfit, Teresa. So, I gave Sherry, my prosthesis, and my camera the nite off.
    What everyone there saw last nite was an old man in a sexy women's outfit enjoying himself!

Quote Originally Posted by DIANEF View Post
    You only live once, and if everyone was having a good time what is the problem?
    There shouldn't be, should there, Diane? But, then again, there shouldn't be a problem with trans using the Ladies Room either, should there?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

[QUOTE
    What everyone there saw last nite was an old man in a sexy women's outfit enjoying himself![/QUOTE]

Good for you! I am glad that you can have a great time without your "tools of illusion" !

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    It sounds like you had a lot of fun. Dancing is not creepy

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Sorry. I fotgot to mention I remained unmasked all evening. I just returning from a long holiday with my daughter. And, with being sick and catching up at work all week, I had little time to prep an outfit, Teresa. So, I gave Sherry, my prosthesis, and my camera the nite off.
    What everyone there saw last nite was an old man in a sexy women's outfit enjoying himself!
    Doc
    Last time I saw you in a documentary on UK television, you had a beard. I guess you must have shaved it off, or you wouldn't have looked "so red hot"

Tony

When I turn 70, I'm sure I won't be creeped out by dancing with a 20-year-old.

Not creepy at all just girls having fun. Then again I've been there. Not there exactly but at my local hangout, and I'm the only transgender person there. Like I said just girls having fun.

Silver Member
    That's quite a story and follow up, Sherry! 500 people there! Wow!

Nothing creppy about it. Whis I had come up to join you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragster View Post
    Doc
    Last time I saw you in a documentary on UK television, you had a beard. I guess you must have shaved it off, or you wouldn't have looked "so red hot"
    Tony
    I recently posted a thread in the "Pictures" section here, Tony. About my attending a fetish event in Minnesota in early June. One of the joys of that event was NOT having to wear makeup or shave off my facial shrubbery!

Which all had to come off this past Sat. so I could apply my cheezy makeup.
    Which, on me is like putting makeup on a pig-----

Sounds like great fun, Doc! I'm glad you are living it up!

Sherry, I have fond memories of the original Hamburger Marys in San Francisco in the mid 70's when I first moved to the city. It was located very near where I worked in SoMa. They closed that location in 2001 but rumor is they are trying to reopen in the Castro district. The long Beach events sound like a fun time and I'd like to check it out next time I'm down there.

Ah-May-Lee
    It's creepy anytime an old man dances.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

If your 70 and the girls are of legal age and all are having a good time..... Then it's not creepy at all. I'd love to be there and enjoying the ambience of the club. Been to many honky tonks in Texas and as the song goes " the girls all get prettier at closing time". In other words all the fives turn into nines on a scale of one one to ten....