Thread: has anyone else done this

has anyone else done this

I am going to get a wax job on my chest tomorrow does it hurt ?

jessica
    "I can't explain myself, I'm afraid,sir because I'm not myself, you see" lewis carroll

I get my chest and back done regularly and although it isn't so bad it can be a pain!
    But it is well worth it.
    I also get my eyebrow and underarms done as well.

thanks

thought i would start slow
    "I can't explain myself, I'm afraid,sir because I'm not myself, you see" lewis carroll

You might want to take an extra strength Tylenol if this is your first time and you have a low threshold for pain. It can be quite irritating the first couple of times but after that it is no big deal. The results are well worth it though as you will see.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    I got waxed for the first time recently, and yes, aspirin or another pain killer is a good idea. The first passes are the most painful, but you get used it as the waxing goes on.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

It hurts a little, but not too bad at all. If it's just your chest, it'll be done before you know it

As Marlena said, some aspirin or tylenol before-hand helps. And maybe aloe vera lotion after.

I wonder if taking a hot shower shortly before will help loosen the hair, the way a hot towel helps with shaving.

Cathy

I've never had my chest waxed -- no need to, actually -- but I did see "The Forty Year Old Virgin." Yikes!

GypsyKaren
    Actually, there's a scientific formula that will answer your question:
    hot wax + yanking = pain
    I hope this helps you!

Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    I've never had my chest waxed -- no need to, actually -- but I did see "The Forty Year Old Virgin." Yikes!
    :cheeky: Too funny...I think it helps if you yell "Kelly Clarkson!". Seemed to work for Steve Kenell

Thank you for the replys But

Thank you for the replys

got a call this morning and would you know it the person that does the waxing for this shop I was going to for my manicure and the waxing called to tell me that the girl that does the waxing call out sick. that was a disapointment but i was thinking about chicking out of the wax job i am going to think real hard about t and maybe reschedule it

jessica

Just wondering if you have had it done yet, and how it went. The girl that does my brows and ears seemed a bit squeemish about doing my chest. The lady that did my pedicures (I do my own now) did chests for men, so I think I will give her a call.

Quote Originally Posted by jessicam
    I am going to get a wax job on my chest tomorrow does it hurt ?

jessica
    Gnnnnnnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargnnnnth!!!

Nope. Didn't hurt a bit.

On two occasions, I've been transported to a hospital by paramedic units, with monitoring (in drab). If waxing is anything like the adhesive they use for those electrodes, it will be an intense experience. I think it would be worth it. I'm planning to look into it for chest, back and eyebrows.
    One's true gender is in the heart and soul, not one's anatomy.

Your brain...don't leave home without it!Maureen