Thread: An enjoyable Sunday

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar

An enjoyable Sunday

This past Sunday I had the opportunity to join a High School GG friend of mine at her UCC church.
    For those who are not familer with this type of church they are very inclusive for LGBTQ folks, so of
    course I went as Rachael Leigh ( picture attached) I was welcomed by all in attendance. I also had the
    privalage to meet a women who is at the forefront of the transgender bathroom fight here in Texas.
    She has a 10 year old son who is trans, shes a wonderful lady who loves her son and it was great to meet her. She latter called me very statuesque which was a sweet comment.

My HS friend and her husband then headed out to lunch after church and it was a wonderful time,
    no stares or snickers at the tall T girl.
    Again most out there just see us as people and the more we show that the better things will get.
    Blessings Rachael
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great story! Thank you for sharing! I am getting out more an more and have to agree with you. ii wanted to add that it's time for you to update your profile picture! That attached picture, wow!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

Nice story, Leigh. I can't imagine why there would be stares or snickers, you look completely natural in the picture, It must have been a joy.

I agree you look great - thanks for sharing

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Great story you look very lovely.

A lovely picture to match a lovely story.

Hi Leigh,

You look great and thanks for sharing a wonderful story.

Elizabeth

Leigh you had an enjoyable Sunday and I enjoyed reading your Tory. Didn't know there were any churche that welcomed us. By the way your picture in your Sunday attire I very good. You are looking great. Thank for blazing a trail for us Texas girls that aren't out.

Banned Read only
    And didn't it feel good to be wearing a bra with forms, wearing panties, dress, heels, makeup and living the moment as just another woman? And being accepted. Just another way to reach a different type of orgasm. Probably slept good that night.

Nice picture! You look very relaxed in your photo - like you felt welcomed and belonged.

Leigh, so glad you are in an accepting church! I belonged to UCC but a long time ago through 18! After 18 went to any Christian church! Joined UMC with my wife! Now that I am part of LGBTQ+ I am going to have to have a chat with the pastor as to his church's stance on all this! They have been very supportive of my and my wife's families over the years but...they are UMC! You look so nice! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Silver Member
    Leigh,

I know that this means a lot to you, so I was very pleased to read this post. Hopefully the service was also good, and you felt part of the worship experience.

BTW, love that outfit on you, I think it really looks great, and so perfect for your overall look and personality.