Thread: Anyone go dressed for early-morning walks/jogs/bike rides?

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar

Anyone go dressed for early-morning walks/jogs/bike rides?

Okay, so I'm technically not a "real CD'er" ( ), since I only do guy-mode these days. So I guess exercising is a bit easier, without long hair/wig & make-up & body enhancements, etc.

But does anyone here go outside exercising in the morning while dressed to at least some degree?

I did this morning for the first time. Realized recently that I hadn't been dressing much, due to the warm summer weather... And you know how much I *love* my work-out leggings!

Figured you know what, I could lose a few more pounds, and I have the opportunity to do so these days, so I'm gonna go for an early-morning walk!

Threw on a pair of gray work-out leggings with a femmy diamond-shaped pattern, thong underneath for no VPL, layering tee, a tight stretchy zip-up hoodie in navy, no-show socks, and topped it off with a pair of running shoes in gray, hot pink & lime green... Like, *lots* of pink! There was no mistaking these for men's.

But you know what? It's all good. Just some fairly-attractive & fit dude, in a tight girly exercise outfit, going for an early-morning walk. What's the big deal? I look pretty good, and just minding my own business.

Was still dark out when I left my place. I live in a very large (and brightly lit) apartment complex with a very long "driveway," which is perfect for this. Definite chance of early commuters seeing me? Oh, well! And that, they did. Didn't realize how much of an "early" town this is. Eh, whatever... They're likely still half-asleep behind the wheel, anyway.

At the end of the driveway, is a busy main road. Yeah, gonna head down there for a while, why not? Now lots of cars with their headlights on me. Eek!

"Uh, oh... Is my butt sufficiently covered? Eh, I don't think it is. Shoot. Ah, it's a nice one, anyway. Sure, give the folks a little show!"

Really nice to see the sun rise. And apparently it gets pretty light pretty quick these days!

Was out there for an hour. Definitely proud of myself. I get plenty of a full-body work-out at my current job, but it's nice to just exercise for its own sake & to enjoy the outdoors.

There was one guy, talking on his phone in his car in the apartment parking lot, smoking cigarettes. I walked by him a few times during my loops. Then once he got out & headed to his building, us walking towards each other on opposite sides... Yikes! I couldn't look him in the eye, but I *knew* he was checking me out from both the front & the back. No idea what was going thru his mind.

However... I saw him again just 15 minutes later, smoking another cigarette, this time standing outside his car, the sky even lighter now. Yeah, he was definitely looking at me again. Get a good eyeful, buddy! Whatever, I don't mind. Kinda like it in a way -- though would prefer it be a chick, ha!

Anyway, *totally* doing this again, and on a regular basis!

Just gonna have to change up my outfits, which shouldn't be a problem with my crazy leggings collection. Gotta keep my new friend interested & intrigued?

Love a walk around the streets in the early morning. Only once per week for me at 5-6 am and I'm very shy!. I know my route quite well and most of the people in the area since I walk the same route in the evenings, colourfully talking to the other walkers and residents, dressed male!
    So, I am pretty much safe & stealth at 5am, I'm not to concerned anymore though!

I must say that a 40minute continuous walk is a great way to perfect your walking style as well!

Happy walking, Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Often I underdress when walking the dog early in the morning. Lately when i do I use foam pads under the bra to enhance the feeling.

Attachment 280513

This is from this morning, chilly out, most days it is just shorts,T shirt,bra and small enhancers.I try and walk 1 mile everyday.
    Joan58

Not a fan of sitting around waiting to go to work so I do that when I wake up. That gives me a longer uninterrupted stretch of free time. I am sure everything will change when I retire, get bored and look for a part time job.

Reality Check
    Nope, not me. Even if I was jogging or such, my neighbors are not the people I want seeing me walking out of my house or around the neighborhood as a woman.

There is a walking path along the highway a couple miles from my home and I have driven there to walk as Krisi a few times, but it's best done in cooler weather when long pants are appropriate.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I go out to my local park dressed in women's workout attire and ladies shorts all the time, never and issue

Banned Read only
    Back in my running/jogging days I loved to hit the local trail in women's shorts, and top with a sport bra or racer-back tank top.

I got mostly smiles from GG's and grins from GM's that noticed. Only was called out once by a couple teenage girls I ran passed.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 08-05-2017 at 04:57 PM.

I used to walk in the morning totally dressed but wearing an outfit that was proper for the activity I was involved in. Women's wig, very light makeup, women's walking shoes, shorts, and a tank top. Never had a problem. Nowadays I walk but have toned it down a bit........unisex style wig, almost no makeup, women's shorts and tank, men's walking shoes.

I often go bicycle riding in my femme bike shorts and top along with womens running shoes. No one says anything.

Platinum Member
    I used to do this on a daily basis...for, gosh, I suppose three or four years. Mornings were generally good times to go for walks in the neighborhood. I encountered people, of course, but only can think of three or four occasions when I crossed paths with people I knew. Nothing catastrophic resulted. Just a few surprised looks.

Not mornings.

I have a six mile route that starts at my front door and ends there, all sidewalks, few lights. It's along busy streets. I try to do that twice a week at round 9pm. I bought foam forms and sports bras for this because I found that silicone forms are just too "mobile" when you get all sweaty. A nice collection of tops and yoga pants along with my pink tennis shoes (thank you Asics for making pink in my size for cancer awareness events; watch for them, ladies). I also bought cheap wigs ($10/wig) from clearance sales at one of the online sites. Those are my exercise wigs. I try to maintain a 13:30/mile pace, so things get sweaty and I have to rinse both forms and wigs when I get home.
    Being a girl is not for wimps.
    Offense is not a gift. You can't give it, you can only take it.

I love this.
    It started a couple years ago when I started to ride the bike green trails around here. When the weather turned cool, I began to wear leggings. Love leggings (and tights); and as I reflect back on my coming out and blossoming CD Life, I now know that this was The Awakening. My sleeping Femme Giant awoke at the feel and sensation of tights. From there I fell back into old way of wearing panties and underdressing. One thing led to another. Escalation. My awakening woman found a little black dress on a clearance rack; my first dress. From there, I was established as a crossdresser (God help me, I love it so). There was no turning back.
    I still "femme up" a little when I ride.

One of my new favorite things to do is taking long early morning walks. I started doing this last June when The Spouse was away for over a month. I would put on a long skirt and a loose top, sneakers or sandals, (maybe my wig or a head scarf), and often a broad brim straw hat, and go for a long walk in the privacy of the morning. The few people who saw me on the street I don't believe noticed or didn't care. Frankly, I could actually care less about the neighbors or who in my neighborhood might see. I just went.

It's an excellent and relaxing practice. i need to begin the walks again, but until then Ilene takes a daily bike ride of 12-20 miles a day. Gotta look good in that LBD.
    Purple Bike selfie-FC.jpeg Sellfie in Light MakeUp-FC.jpeg
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I ride my bike 7 miles every morning. I wear mountain bike capris, pink, flowery padded cycling underwear, sports bra with racerback top, and white women's sneakers with baby blue stripes. Always colorful socks! It's dark when I head out, and soon it will still be dark when I return home. I'm hoping to work up the nerve to wear a cycling/exercise skirt and my hot pink sneakers soon. In the winter, it's the elliptical or treadmill indoors in full girly fashion.
    The men's athletic apparel depart is dominated by greys and blacks. The women's section is so much more colorful and fun! Slipping into a snug racerback running top, with the hug of a sports bra underneath, and the swoosh of a nylon running skirt gives me the incentive I need to get my butt in gear.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I did go for a walk once with my Tshirt, Capri, I was wearing padding bra with forms and panty underneath. I was wearing ladies sandal and my toes and nails were all painted. I was worried that someone will notice in my neighborhood but I the urge for going out was so strong I could not stop myself. I was so awesome experience. I wish I could do that more often.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing your stories & pics!

Quote Originally Posted by LeighR View Post
    I go out to my local park dressed in women's workout attire and ladies shorts all the time, never and issue

Yeah, there's a decent park in my town, where I just *know* people go walking/jogging in the early morning. I say that, because I see them there doing that at all other times of the day!

I actually wouldn't mind going there sometime, in my work-out leggings & what-not. But ya know, I can be sort of anti-social sometimes.

Is this something I would do in *guy* clothes? Nope. So why do it in my chick exercise outfits? Seems a bit too exhibitionist for my taste -- because otherwise, why go there when I can just keep my current route? Not only is it pretty busy with foot traffic, but it's literally in the center of town, completely surrounded by all these busy roads.

Though at the same time, isn't this all about stepping outside one's comfort zone, trying new & different things?

I dunno. Maybe it's something I'll have to work up to, or something. Just seems it's a bit too "intimate," with the same people walking behind you the whole time, or going down long stretches the opposite way of others, giving them a looong time to look you up & down -- repeatedly...

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar

Hook Em

This was how I went walking in my park just the other day even had a few people say hook em horns
    to me, oh and for those ladies across the pond it's what they say to fellow Texas Longhorns
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes, I walk and mow the grass wearing a touch of makeup, push-up bra (no forms needed), panties, women's shorts, a flit of perfume, a unisex top and my walking shoes. I wear flats when mowing the grass. I sometimes wear pantyhose mowing the grass. The breezes feel wonderful.

Attachment 280701
    Do it most every day. I usually run at 5 AM so not many neighbors out at that time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by StephanieJ; 08-09-2017 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Delete extra pic

Yes. I go for bike rides en femme.