Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heels in public

I usually leave for work at 4am on Sundays (day off today). I've been know to make the drive in various combinations of dress. Sometimes full-out, sometimes partial. Sometimes, partial means I'm wearing Petra's heels and underthings while wearing my regular clothes. One morning, I stopped at DDs for coffee, no drive-thru so had to walk in. Dressed male except for the women's heeled boots. (I've always liked the way heels sound on hard surfaces.) A guy standing in line behind me noticed and, while he didn't say anything, had a very confused look on his face. I got my coffee and headed to work.

I drive with my heels on every day. I stop and buy my Pepsi and gas. One morning The cashier was talking to a friend at the counter. I dropped something out of my pocket and bent over to pick it up the look on her face when I stood up was priceless. The next day I told the cashier that I think her friend liked my shoes. She now checks out my heels every time I stop. Another store I stop it also has a cashier that comments on my shoes. Life is short wear heels. I've overhear 1 comment from a young lady (I was wearing flats) but gotten at least 25 positive comments.

I went to a shoe store with a girl that knows. We went to the size large section where she picked out heels for me to try on. The attendant came over and asked if we needed any help while I was trying on high heels. That was kinda exciting, being in man mode and walking up and down the aisle in heels.....

Silver Member
    I think in most areas a male wearing heels will be noticed fairly often, even booties or boots. I believe one only does this if the being noticed is not an issue regardless of who you bump into. You flatfooted height is also a factor in being noticed. Enjoy

I'm 6 ft 265 and people rarely notice. The ones I've talked to say they heard the sound and looked. I personally not worried what some one will think. Like I posted before I usually get positive comments. Recently a lady came trotting up to me to tell me her husband wore heels in a race In our conservation she told me that was the only time he has worn heels and she loves them but thinks she is too tall to wear them. I told her nonsense and she should wear what she wants I walked 50 yards and another lady told me she had never seen a man in heels but she loved it

I did it! I wore my amazing new heels to the local store to buy a few groceries. I borrowed some trousers from my long legged wife which hid them and it felt wonderful. Thank you everyone for your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    I've only done this with flats while walking the dog. Haven't got the nerve to to it in stripper heels too many potholes and nosy neighbors.
    I can barely walk in 3" heels, flats or 1 1/2" are more typical.

But my goodness are high heels sexy!

Me either Lexi. I don't get enough practice at it. I'm OK with 2 1/2" heels if they're comfortable.

I saw a very petite girl at the store yesterday that was wearing what looked like 6" heels and she was walking pretty good in them, but not perfect. In bare feet I would guess she was around 4' 8".
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Tools.jpg
    I love these "combat" heels from Payless... 3" heel, treads on the soles, and quiet to walk in... This is me at work the other day.

162919_5_1400x1400 (Medium).jpg
    Last edited by Jennifer_Ph; 08-16-2017 at 06:53 AM.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

Banned Read only
    newly,
    You said you wore your boots and wife's long jeans, did you also wear hose and panties to make it feel more feminine???
    Next time add a bra.

Many times I have worn all types of womens shoes and boots while wearing womens bootcut jeans. As for the clicking sound I ordered some rubber heel taps from Ebay that glues on. It muffles the sound of the heels making it easier to go undetected. I have yet to attract any unwanted attention.