Thread: grr busted

Banned Read only

grr busted

[SIZE=3]The ex-wife stayed the night last night to spend some time with the kids. She comes over occasionally and they like to sleep on the sofa-bed with her.
    Anyway it was about 11pm so i figured i'd get a little girl time in and perhaps snap off a few new pictures. Well i'm standing in my bedroom upstairs in panties, pantyhose, ,corset, bra and i was putting my makeup on when i heard her coming up the stairs. Oh damn lol i backup against the wall away from the door so she wouldn't see me. She ends up walking in.
    She already knew about me anyway, but since she is an ex now it is different.
    All she said was "close the door next time" and walked back downstairs giggling.
    Sigh some people's ex's
    [/SIZE]

Divorced and still feeling like you have to hide! LOL! Sorry you got busted.
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

Sorry you got busted Deborah, but at least she seems understanding enough not to give you a major hard time. Then again, it is YOUR home isn't it?

well did you ever,busted again lol, well now you are divorced,perhaps you could form an adult relationship, about your cross dressing, to the benifit of all, hugs julie

It happens something similar to me. My wife has itself separated of me and she requested the divorce. We see ourselves every day still, but now I am more scared about my CD things.

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    When my ex wife and I visit each other, one thing we do not do is venture into each others' bedrooms.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Don't you just hate when that happens
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

How rude...walking in on a girl in her skimpys..... You can bet she'll knock next time....

Well she had a point, instead of her walking in on you it could just as easily been one of your children. Sometimes our desires need to be put on hold, if only for one evening.

Julia

'Fraid I agree with Julia here. Busted, but it's your own fault.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Busted when you get busted is a bust!
    "Lady Fingers"