Thread: Dr. Visit in bright red panties....

Dr. Visit in bright red panties....

Hi all. I have a story I want to share.

On Friday, I went to work as usual. I was wearing my bright red VS panties under my jeans. As the morning progressed I looked at my calendar and realized that I had scheduled an appointment with an allergy doctor at 9:30 a.m. I didn't want to cancel and couldn't go home to change, so I just decided to put on my big girl panties (literally) and go to the appointment, after all when the do allergy tests they can do them on your upper arms.

I get to the doctors office, do my weigh in and go to the exam room with the nurse. She asks me to take my shirt off to do the allergy test. I told her that I preferred to leave it on, she said that if the shirt rubs against the pokes on my arm that it can mess the test up. So I proceed to take my shirt off. I pulled my pants up, but as I sat on the exam table my pants naturally creeped down. There was a mirror where i could see my reflection and the bright red band was sticking out. The nurse did the test and casually stated that she liked my panties. I said thank you. Then she stated, "can I ask you a personal question, you can say no." I of course said go right ahead. She first stated that I'm not the first man that has gone in there wearing panties, and then asked if it's comfortable with my male parts, because panties are cut for women. I told her about tucking, and she got bright red. We both laughed and went about our appointment. The doctor came in, and I had to drop my pants to show him the eczema at the bend of my knee. He checked me and didn't say a word.

After the appointment I felt a little embarrassed and also empowered. I thought what the hell, HIPPA laws are in effect so they can't tell anyone. LOL Wow, what a freaking day.

What a nice experience. I am sure the results will show you are not allergic to panties!!!

Banned Read only
    I had a similar experience when visiting a surgeon for a consultation on getting my gull bladder removed.

Of course I had panties on, (ruffly nylon ones too ) why would I have to take off my pants? I thought...

Well the (female by the way) surgeon has me take off my shirt and lay down to feel around my upper torso then says "I would like to check you for a hernia. If you have one, I might as well fix it while I am in there." Well we all know what that involves, I could not see her face and of course nothing was said.

Years later when I did actually have a hernia that needed repair, I went back to her and wore panties for every visit.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 08-27-2017 at 07:17 PM.

interesting stories. In my case I think I would have stopped in a bathroom and changed to commando (no underpants/Panties). I do not tuck with tapes.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I went for a cardio gram and thought they were going to but the stickers on my chest only, instead once she finished putting the stickers on my chest then she lifted my pants to put one on my ankle. I turned red as an apple, all she asked me if I wanted to remove my pantyhose the stinker mite ruin them. I told her it's fine as long as it doesn't effect the test.
    I guess they see it all

Banned Read only
    There have been so many threads and comments about a "panty reveal" at a doctor's office you'd think everyone would wear their male underwear....unless of course they want to get "caught."

There have been many. I use to keep a pair of guy junk for Dr appointment. My wife asked me why back in the mid 90's. I didn't have a legit answer. I said that I might get embarrassed. Wife said why. I said Dr might get embarrassed. Wife asked Do you really think that you are the only person that wears panties. Debate was finished, wife declared that the slaughter rule was in effect. I have worn panties to Dr appointments always. Only comment was a dermatologist appt. A nurse complimented my lavender lace boyshorts. Next appointment she told me that she had the same panties.
    Now if someone got an erection because he was wearing panties to the doctor, I think they would say something.
    Almost forgot... At a urologist appointment 2 years ago. Dr said Do you know that restricting your penis in panties may prevent you from having children. I replied I hope so, I m almost 60.

I wear panty and tuck 24/7.
    Always sexy style, lace, thong.
    I had a surgery to my foot just in July, my wife check on my panties that I decide not tuck that day and wear a gray Calvin Klein low ruse bikini.
    I have tons of gay cotton or like silk panties so may be she thought it was one of those.
    There they gave me a typical rope and he e me instructions to keep my underwear and leave the back open. The surgery was in the sole if my left foot so probably they flip me down in my stomach what expose my back.
    No nurse said anything after rd he surgery in recovery room except my wife when I get home, you were wearing women's panties? I said yes and with a smile she just noded her head...
    Last edited by Devi SM; 08-28-2017 at 05:50 PM.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Aspiring Member
    It was nerve wracking the first tie, but one time I went to the doctors office with panties and pantyhose on. I thought this visit was just a followup, but since I'm diabetic, the doctor checked my feet. She asked me to take my shoes and socks off. At this point, I stated, I'm wearing pantyhose. She said "that's ok", examined my feet and went on with the exam. I've also worn plain black cotton bikini panties when I've had a physical. I'm at the point where I just don't care. From the sounds of it, most healthcare practictioners have seen it many times. If you behave in a normal rational manner, that's what they really care about. Not too friendly or creepy, not too demanding or mean. Just make their job easier and they won't care what you wear.

I've gone to the doctor many times en femme.

I told some of my doctors (like my Psych) and have gone there fully dressed many times, and even showed her pics of me en femme.

I told some of my doctors but only showed them pics of me en femme.

I've been to some doctors with my nails painted expecting to fly under the radar until they unexpectedly said, "Please take off your shoes and socks."

I've been to other doctors with my nails painted fully expecting to take my shoes and socks off and caring more about my pedi that my doctor finding out.

I've even ended up in the ER with painted toes with my wife, but managed to change into "hospital socks" without her seeing my painted toes.

And don't even ask about going to therapy. All my therapists have seen me fully en femme.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 09-02-2017 at 03:43 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    The first time I went to a chiropractor (female) I took off my panties for the exam. After a couple of treatments I started wearing panties as I do every day. One day as I was laying on my stomach the assistant reached down and slid a muscle stimulator under my panties and pants. I figured after that it wasn't worth worrying about it. Started wearing panties everyday. One day I had on a pair of very shear panties. The chiropractor reached down to take the stimulator off and pulled the elastic back and let it snap after removing the device. A few visits later I was not working so I wore a top, jeans, and tennis shoes to a visit that wasn't for treatment. I also had on a bra as well as the panties. She walked in wearing a very similar top jeans and identical women's tennis shoes. We had our consultation with a quick look at my lower back and at the end she puts her foot down next to mine and said, We are wearing all the same clothes. At that moment I wondered if she was wearing the same bra as I was. She had raised my top, but who knows.

Had a physical therapist (female) that was working on several joints after I was injured in an accident. She had been working on my foot so I was comfortable wearing lingerie under my clothes. My doctor sent over a work order for my back and hip. When I showed up she did my foot first and then announced she was going to work on my back as she put her hands on my back. it was obvious I was wearing a bra. She slid her hands under my shirt and unhooked it. Worked on my spine down to my hips at which point she had me undo my pants and belt. Never said a word about my choice of underwear. When done she pulled my panties back up and hooked my bra back up. As we progressed in physical therapy she was working on my hip. To loosen my hip she had me lay on my back. I was wearing loose fitting shorts and panties. She said that she needed to slide her hand onto the inside of my leg joint (crotch) if that was ok. I said sure. She slid her hand under my panties and between my leg and the boys. About the time I thought about what she had done, she moved my hip joint and the pain erased any thinking. She was always professional and there never was anything of interest between us. She enabled me to walk again.

Nice story Lisa and girls... thanks for sharing
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Irving View Post
    What a nice experience. I am sure the results will show you are not allergic to panties!!!
    That would be horrible! LOL

lol I had a similar experience, I went for a consultation (talk) just after I had been fully dressed, I ended up being examined, you could see my bra strap indentations quite clearly, oops lol nothing was said, theyre professionals of course and have seen all sorts, lesson learned.

Living in a small town out in West Texas I would bet that even with all the laws about Doctor and patient confidentiality, that the news would be in the local coffee shop before I got home. Lol I can see all the ranchers and farmers now at the Dairy Queen staring at me when I asked them " well what's happening in town today"

Ya I bet you would hear a few questions as to "How are those new Lacy Flannel long Johns holding up" or "Your new britches any cooler?"
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I go for weekly injections in my butt cheek, and only wear feminine underwear. Nothing has ever been said, except for occasional compliments.

Recently i had to go to the doctor for ECG. I had been out a few times underdressed by then, so felt confident enough to choose some black knickers and tights for under my jeans. I decided at the last moment that it was too warm outside for the tights, so did without them. I am soooo glad i did!
    I knew that they would attach sensors to my chest (gave me a good excuse to shave chest) but i didn't know that they also attach sensors to the ankles.
    (Looks like i narrowly avoided Maria's experience!) I will be more careful in future....
    Last edited by Krea; 08-31-2017 at 01:18 PM.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

I have been to many doctors with female panties (that is all I own) and with my toe nails painted. Even 3 trips to the ER. Never a negative comment from any doctor or nurse, other than comments about likeing the color of my toe nails. They are used to seeing everything and think nothing about it and you often get extra attention in a positive way.It may even liven up their day.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    There have been so many threads and comments about a "panty reveal" at a doctor's office you'd think everyone would wear their male underwear....unless of course they want to get "caught."
    Supposing, of course, that you actually have any male underwear. (I don't.)

I've had 2 experiences that were not intentional, but both turned out great. I've become more comfortable over time that the medical professionals we see have likely seen way more interesting things than us with panties on. Like another lady already mentioned, I was wearing panties (as I do each day) and was feeling ill and called the doctors office to be seen. It wasn't until I got there that I remembered I had on panties. I have a female doctor and she asked me to pull up my shirt so she could check out my heartbeat. When I did I realized there was a gap in the back of my trousers, and I was certain she could easily see my panties (she was standing behind me at the time). She was very professional and continued on with the exam. Another time I went to get waxed and that particular day I was also wearing a bra. When I got undressed to be waxed I then realized I had bra strap marks on my chest and back. My waxing lady could easily see it but again, was very professional and went about her business. These 2 experiences were stressful (at the time) but since then I've become much more relaxed and don't worry if I'm "caught" by the medical profession in the future. I hope all of us ladies can feel more at ease in these situations.

A couple of years ago I went to the doctor for a bad case of dermatitis on both my arms. I figured I would get a prescription for it. What I ended up with was a steroid shot in the butt. I had on a pair of bright red panties. I pulled down my pants and the panties so the nurse could shoot me up in the butt cheek. When she saw what I had on, all she did was smile and never did say anything about my panties.

Silver Member
    Couple years ago I went to get a flu shot. I had on a woman top and bra. Figured arm shot. It was, but when she went to give it to me the strap fell down. In one smooth move she slid it back up and gave me the shot. Never blinked.

Silver Member
    It is rather odd she asked those questions. If it is not relevant to your health and all, I don't know why she would ask about men wearing panties. Just seems very odd.