Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v3.0

Trish, me too! The Fufu is amazing! Did you see my long write-up the in the Clothing, Shopping and Beauty forum a few months back? I already have notes for a post about picking a size.
    Last edited by Lisa Gerrie; 09-17-2023 at 01:59 PM.
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

Sorry if my comment came across as an endorsement for the metal FuFu clip. I had great hopes for the metal clip, but the weight, size and lack of a tab have caused me to think otherwise. The metal clip is larger than the large plastic clip. The clip works because of the friction between the skin and the clip, that results from threading the skin over and under the clip. If the clip is too large, you won?t be able to pull the skin taunt, thereby setting the clip. Wish I had some guidance on size, but??.
    The bottom line is that I?ve tried many of the tucking options and the clip is the only one that has allowed me to wear those alluring VS panties. While I?m not throwing away my numerous gaffs, I now have viable options.

After reading this thread I have decided to buy the fufu clip for trying. It seems to me to be an wonderful solution for tucking. I have been playing with a similar thing for last weeks and found it successful in making me feel as a woman much. It is a plastic chasity cage but it has the disadvantage which is the hard plastic upper part with a kitschy "sissy" logo.

Ok, here's my experience with Fufu sizing and fit.

First, surprisingly, your length/girth as you might measure it with a ruler (firm or soft) will probably NOT affect your Fufu size at all. The size of "the boys" probably won't matter either. Here are a couple of tests you can perform the next time you are in the shower.

With the thumb and index finger of your non-dominant hand, make a circle. Using your other hand, carefully pull all of your saggy bits through the circle. This will gently push everything inside upward, toward the canals (but maybe not into them). The circle size needs to be 100% comfortable but still hold everything firmly in place with just friction. After you do that, let go and try this second test...

Put the tip of your non-dominant hand's index finger on the tip of your "manhood", and gently push it inward on itself, almost like you were collapsing it. Use your other hand to help. I -- and apparently many (most?) GMs -- can comfortably push it all the way inside the body. (I discovered this in my teens and thought it was yet another sign that I wasn't a normal boy.)

The Fufu's inner ring does the job of the circle in the first step. When everything is almost tight, you do the second step. Then finish pulling the skin tight, and the little tab will hold the tip in place. While you're getting dressed it may look like everything up front is bunched up, but that's because it's cold. When you put on some underwear and things warm up, it's kinda shocking how much you can flatten it out. I have a lightweight shapewear panty with a front-center seam, and if I wear it I immediately get a camel toe. (Even after the Fufu fit was right, it took me a while to find the all-day everyday undergarments that work best.)

If you have a LOT of saggy skin, that's where the Fufu's outer ring comes in. I don't, so I don't use it and can't tell you much about it. All I know is that it helps holds things in place.

SO... it's probably your personal saggy anatomy that determines your Fufu size, not the other things. (In other words, "Your Saggage May Vary".) Unfortunately, unless you spend a lot of time in locker rooms comparing male anatomies, it's hard to guess your own small/medium/large. So all I can really do is recommend buying the 3-size sizing pack. Then buy spares of the one that works best for you, because I guarantee you'll misplace it just when you really want to get dressed.

By the way, always shave -- or don't shave at all -- because pubes change the friction. Heavy perspiration can too.

Like Trish I bought several Fufus. For me, after a lot of experimenting, I ended up using a medium-size ABS plastic one, with the outer ring cut off with a Dremel tool.

P.S. While wearing a Fufu, the basic anatomical similarities of boys and girls becomes more obvious. For example, Mr. Happy's tip ends up very close to where Ms. Happy would normally be.
    Last edited by Lisa Gerrie; 09-20-2023 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Gerrie View Post
    Thanks for the tip back in February, Alisonforme! I just wrote a long post about fufu clips for the Clothing, Shopping and Beauty section. Look for "Fufu Clips (new product)". That's not a public forum so I won't link to it here.
    Hello I just joined... How can i access this post about fufu review? Many thanks

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005...d=CuNkYqhkwsIr
    They are like the tuck tapes but reusable like a stick on bra!!! OMG they are great!!!

natashaj, somewhere on the main crossdressers.com page you should see "Clothing, Shopping and Beauty". (You may have to apply to join it, I'm not sure.) Then use the Advanced Search page to look for "fufu" in that forum.
    Last edited by Lisa Gerrie; 11-13-2023 at 06:41 PM.

natashaj

I suggest you post an introduction post

You will get access to the section you require when you have 10 posts, so it won't take that long.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Ali requires login to view the content. May I ask for some pictures or a screenshot of the product.

Hi Lisa,
    thank you for explaining the fufu clip thing. I have already ceased to feel comfortable with my male organ when en-femme. Fufu clip seems to a perfect solution. I have just ordered two fufus in small and large size for having an option to fit optimally. I am so excited and waiting for delivery now!
    Sabine

I need more practice. Those berries don?t want to stay where I put them. lol

There's duck tape. Then what kind of tape that's used for tucking? Dick tape.

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Having not heard of a fufu clip before, but based on this thread I ordered one this week. It arrived this morning, and after finding a video of how to wear it, I got it on. Wow! I feel more like a woman than anything I've done to date. I'm sure I'll get better at putting it on, it was a touch uncomfortable, but my junk is all tucked into my body and being held in place and I've never been so curved down there before.

Amen sister! I can't get the berries to go back into the thicket! More practice I suppose!! LOL

I'll admit I'm intrigued! I've seen the ones made from ABS plastic and metal, but I've just seen some made from silicone. Does it need to be rigid, and so the silicone one would be useless?

I have bought 2 fufu clips recently, a small and a bigger one. To be sure any fits. Despite my great expectations neither works for me. I don't think I am doing something wrong. I did many attempts to fix it right in a right place, all failed. I guess I have to less skin on my testicles. This way they failed even to be femininized.

I still use my fufu clip and it's held up over all this time. I find it sexy and transformative beyond words! It's not always easy, and I am not successful getting it on every time, which maybe makes it all the more special when I do. And, it must come off to urinate or make a godawful mess. I'm usually not successful getting it back on after that. I strongly encourage all the ladies to give it a go!

Might have to try the clip! Usually tucking deep into pantyhose works for me!

For me just a snug pair of panties, an easy pull back and I'm good to go.

I have a fufu clip and I really enjoy it. I can wear it all day long and I can pee with it.
    I love the look and the feeling it gives me. Nothing has felt so right since my first pair of breast forms.

As far as tucking, I don't think it's the best choice. The fufu forces you tuck and invert which gives me a bulge.
    Nothing beats a gaff or a pair of spanks.

I have a clear fufu clip which works ok but i love an inverter clip from koala swim . It took awhile to get used to having a catheter in all the time but iit and the harness keeps everything in place.
    Last edited by Raychel; 04-04-2024 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Link not allowed

I guess thats the upside for me having a small package i dont have to try to hard to tuck. lol

Lately I've also been using a C-string. It doesn't stay in place on its own, but with snug panties or a thong it stays in place and makes a smooth appearance. My test of a good tuck is always whether I could wear leggings without have to cover that area, and this method works nicely for me.