Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bi when dressed

Smarter than I look Jenny Warren's Avatar

Bi when dressed

I was just wondering, do any of you use the phrase 'Bi when Dressed' to describe yourself?

I've seen this phrase a lot, and it intrigues me.

Jenny
    Some days are a total waste of make-up

www.womaninside.me.uk

From my point of view, I am sexually attracted to men, but that's because I truly feel that I have the mind of a woman.

Tina

Hmmmmmmmm

I would have to go with somewhere in between. I could see my self slow dancing and maybe fliertting with a man while dressed.....but not much futher then that.

I think the best explanation I heard on this.

I was told that being seen as a woman by a guy gave them a special thrill and they would do anything to make the man happy.

They hated the thought they would be seen as attractive in male mode.

I guess its a lot more complicated but it seemed to convey the message.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Hi girls, i have to say that it would not even cross my mind that i would consider myself to be bi when dressed, definately hetro wether glam or drab.
    My SO wouldn't have it any other way.

Hugs Gale.
    Luv Ya! :be:

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    During the short time I've been here, this is already 2'nd time around on this. I tend to agree with what another person posted (I tried to search out the post, but failed), to the effect that a person who experiences this is probably bisexual all the time, just less inhibited when en femme.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Yes,,,your not alone in those feelings,,,I`m very straight,,but when I`m Susan i get those funny bi feelings of what it may be like??? hmmm,,anyways,,an interesting thought,feelings,erotic too!! I personally probably will never move forward, physically on any of those thoughts/feelings..

I think I am bi weather dressed or not. But I have never acted on it never had the chance too.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Don't make sense to me. If you're bi when dressed, then you are bi, undressed as well [I mean in male mode]. Vice versa, if you're straight when dressed, then you're straight, period!

How is it possible to be bi when dressed and straight when not?

As for me, its women only, dressed or not...

Cheers!
    Sonia

With a MAN? Ewwwwwwww!!!! Don't think so! Now I'd love to have a GG girlfriend that goes along with my Dressing, she could even dress as a man if she wanted to but as weird as I probably am.............

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Avery
    to the effect that a person who experiences this is probably bisexual all the time, just less inhibited when en femme.

I think it's interesting about me, because I consider myself pretty much straight, but I do buy into that Kinsey Scale philosophy and probably rank myself at a 2 on it, that of being mostly heterosexual but an occasional homosexual desire. But what I think is funny is, not when I'm dressed. The rare times I've thought about getting physical with another guy, I've wanted to be a guy doing it. My girl side is all about the lesbianism.

Trouble On Wheels Francesca Chantel's Avatar
    Francesca Chantel doesn't even try to attract men... Nor has the desire to be with one.

For me, I could be!

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Amina
    With a MAN? Ewwwwwwww!!!! Don't think so! Now I'd love to have a GG girlfriend that goes along with my Dressing, she could even dress as a man if she wanted to but as weird as I probably am.............
    Teresa,

Couldn't have said it any better myself. I like GGs only.

Love Men!

Good lord, I love men and so dream of having a prince charming to play with. For me, especially when I'm completely dressed to kill (as I've now been all this wonderful Saturday!), there is nothing more erotic than the fantasy of having a man's lips to pull to mine, to feel my lipstick peal from his lips, to have him in every way possible... Christ, don't get me started!

But Bi? Seems wrong to say that, for when I become as feminine I know to be, the transformation goes to my bones, to my very soul, and I wish for everything a woman does. I'm no different. I'm not bi, I'm completely straight!

Robyn
    Last edited by DanaJ; 03-12-2006 at 07:31 AM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Amina
    With a MAN? Ewwwwwwww!!!! Don't think so!
    Me wear women's clothes? Ewwwwwwww!!!! Don't think so!

(Being attracted to other tg's count as bi?)

Mitzi

I am definitely with Robyn on this issue. I have invested a substantial fortune in creating my "Feminine Mystique" and have the wonders of Medical Science and Cosmetic Surgery to thank for the results. I have always been attracted to males and feel my acquired feminineity provides an outward projection of my true internal identity. With the ever changing mores of our society I hope to one day enjoy marital bliss with a Mr. Wright wherever he is.
    Last edited by EllenCD; 03-12-2006 at 11:37 AM.

Im bi every living second ....... I just prefer to be bi en femme.....
    what a fool I use to be

I really feel BI when I am fully dressed.Its a real turn-on thinking about having his hands all over me.Guess I'm a dirty female at heart.What kind of female would I like to be ??? A pro.

Banned Read only
    Much as I love dressing as a woman I have no sexual interest in men.
    I try to subscribe to the "try everything at least once" lifestyle.
    But I could never have a sexual relationship with another man.
    You'd have to put me in the 100% crossdresser, 100% heterosexual category.

In the interest of putting a different spin on things:

I tend to regard the terms "homosexual", "gay", "lesbian", "heterosexual" etc. as statements describing behavior instead of statements describing an underlying condition or state of being. I'm not trying to resurrect the endless discussions about these terms, however, just preparing you for the following:

Whether I'm en femme or en homme, I am strictly heterosexual! That is, I want to be treated (and to treat) sexually in accordance with my persona at the time.

Those things said: I've never done anything with men and am not likely to. I generally find male-on-male sexuality very unappealing, but if I did do something, it would be with a hetero male who was able to be hetero and happy with my femininity.

There are a couple of films out there that show this aspect pretty clearly. One is "The Crying Game" - the guy falls for a girl who isn't, so to speak, and reacts with revulsion, but then finds he's still in love with "her". That subtheme in an otherwise grim, but great movie, is a real pleasure to observe. Another is the british film "Different for Girls" in which two mates at school encounter each other after one is no longer a bloke, and gradually fall in love.

Speaking as someone who has been on dates with men while dressed en femme, I guess I would fall into the "bi when dressed" category. I'm not interested in anything sexual with a man at all. I have gone no further than slow dancing, holding hands and kissing with a guy, and that was with someone I knew well and who knew I was a guy underneath my women's clothes. I think I enjoy the special treatment that a lady gets from a gentleman, and I have been fortunate to experience mostly positive times with guys, whether they knew I was a CDer or not (in the case of guys I rollerskated with or danced with at clubs when I was much younger, they didn't know).

Now I would say I'm strictly hetero because I'm married, etc., but there is that part of me when I'm dressed en femme that would love to go out to dinner and dancing with a gentleman. My one unfulfilled ambition while crossdressed is to be a bride in a mock wedding or photo session with a male groom. I hope to do that one day, whether it's with an admirer or one of my T*-girl friends en drab!

Sounds strange I know, but I guess I'm pretty strange anyways...
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."

It's not that I'm bi when dressed, but I am. It's more that I'm bi when "you" are dressed. A man in a dress is very, very appealing.

When I'm in drab, the thought of doing anything with another guy is a total turn-off, even the idea of watching Brokeback Mountain grosses me out. However....when I'm dressed and with Mr. Right, I feel very affectionate towards him and doing physical stuff seems kinda natural. All we've done so far is a little smooching and fondling, but I am so curious about how I make him feel. It makes me feel wonderful to make him feel good. Cissy

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    Dressed or in drab I have no attraction to men. I still can't figure out what GG's find attractive about men. Now women yum, I guess I am a lesbian.