Thread: Ever try "Crossdrexercising?"

Ever try "Crossdrexercising?"

That's the best word I could think of for guys trying any kind of sport or recreational activity in what a woman would wear for it. I think something that made a lot of us want to start dressing as women - besides lingerie, dresses, high heels, and so on - was seeing what they wore for physical activities. Swimming, obviously, is one, but we've also probably seen lots of women doing aerobics, gymnastics, ice skating, cheerlearing, trampoline workouts, and tennis, all wearing things we wished we could. Even their running shorts can be pretty hot!

I've been lucky enough to be able to do a few of those activities in fem attire, sometimes trying to pass as a woman and sometimes not. It's always fun to wear a leotard and tights for a Denise Austin or Kathy Smith workout video. A few times, I've been to the fitness center at my apartment complex and worked out on the lifecycles, treadmills, etc., that way too, but so far just when it's been deserted! I haven't played tennis en femme, but I've got several of the pleated skirts, sleeveless tops, sports bras, tennis panties, etc., and wear them to shop at the grocery store or whatever. As far as anybody knows, I'm on the way to or from a tennis court.

The most fun workouts I've ever had are lap swimming in a woman's swimsuit, cap and goggles, sort of like this. I've found a few similar ones I can actually fit into and reasonably pass - most of the time! I think it was a swimming and diving coach I remember from a rec center when I was a kid who first made me want to try out women's suits. It seemed she had a different one every day the whole summer, but she always had gorgeous red toenails, pretty much like I try to make mine for those workouts! It didn't matter if she were walking along the pool deck, demonstrating a dive, doing a handstand underwater with just her feet sticking above the surface, or even just standing in front of the class giving pointers on something, every movement she made had a way of making you look at her toes. At least that's how it was for me! I couldn't have been more than about 11 then, but I already knew I wanted to make myself just like her if I ever could. I guess that's still pretty much what goes through my mind whenever I do my workouts now! Well, maybe that and fantasizing being in her class again, in my fem persona this time!

I think being able to enjoy some of these activities while I'm pretending to be a woman has made me keep up more of an exercise routine than I would have if I weren't a CD. Maybe that could be called "having the best of both worlds." Any others out there with stories of a sport you didn't like too much until you tried it en femme?
    Last edited by Eric/a; 03-11-2006 at 03:46 PM.

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    If I could afford to sleep at a Holiday Inn Express, I could probably beat Serena Williams in tennis, and wear a prettier outfit too. However, only Ricardo Montalban could possibly bring this about, in my case.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

chicken fat

The closest thing would be in Jr.High School I and some other guys had to do the chicken fat in girls gym suits for an assembly in front of the whole school. We had sold the least amount of something or other for a fund raisers. I realy hammed it up

A very senior member. Ms Alison Janes's Avatar
    I always wear a pretty multi colour leotard when I workout or use my exercise bike.
    Alison xxx

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Erica,

This is something I have done before and still do quite a lot. Before I met my wife Marla I used to go to my local gym with a GG friend for step aerobic classes every week wearing a leotard, women's athletic shorts and slouch socks.

Nowadays, I workout at home on the treadmill and bike in brightly colored cropped tops and short length cycle shorts all the time. The other thing I like to do with Marla some weekends is go cycling. I always wear a woman's cycling top and hoodie with skin tight black lycra tights, women's pink and white tennis shoes and a ladies helmet...although that's as much to do with getting a helmet to fit my small head as much as it is a femme style.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 03-11-2006 at 04:38 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Hi Erica!

Women's exercise wear is a complete thrill...wait, all of women's wear is a thirll! I regularly wear a sports bra while running every morning. Being fairly early, the absence of too much sunlight helps me get away with it... I think??

heh heh heh heh....Nice thread to start!

Take care,
    Sonia

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    This is something I started relatively recently. A few months ago, I bought a pair of ladies running stretchy pants for jogging when its cold out. I did go to the park one day and did the lap around the lake wearing them. I considered buying a sports bra, but I didn't think I'd have the guts to wear it. I did wear a unisex tank top over a ladies tank top when I ran. I think I'm going to get some ladies shorts to wear to the gym.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

ol' Transgendisaurus Mandy Salamander's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]actually,,, i doo go ice-skating in th' winter, 'n play tennis th' rest of th' year, all while dressed en femme,,,, i'm really not very good at either, but th' exercize 's great for my girlish figure, 'n i simply adore th' little skirted outfits!!![/SIZE]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Salamander
    [SIZE="3"]actually,,, i doo go ice-skating in th' winter, 'n play tennis th' rest of th' year, all while dressed en femme,,,, i'm really not very good at either, but th' exercize 's great for my girlish figure, 'n i simply adore th' little skirted outfits!!![/SIZE]
    Ooooh.....I'm so jealous....I'd love to play tennis (in a public place) totally en femme. I'd wear one of those short white dresses
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

When I go to the gym in the morning I always wear a pair of Bali firm control panties, they work much better than a "strap" and feel awhole lot better. I don't change at the gym so that isn't a problem. About a week ago I thought I'd wear my bra under my baggy sweat shirt. Huge mistake. After about three miles on the treadmill I noticed that the sweat stains on my shirt had perfectly outlined my bra.

Quick exit that day.

Once I get rid of a few more pounds I think I'll be able to wear a leotard without too much "cottage cheese" showing through.

I haven't tried it yet, although I have two of my wife's old shiny spandex leotards that she doesn't wear anymore. I'm going to try them when stretching at home, and doing sit-ups.
    I have several pairs of exercise shorts which I do wear regularly. They're great for wearing under my Joe Rocket motorcycling pants in the summer. I've never had a comment at the campground at m/c rallies about wearing them, even though with my figure they show waayyy too much bulge.
    I dream about the day I can fit into a racer-back swimsuit., and have somewhere to wear it.
    One's true gender is in the heart and soul, not one's anatomy.

Your brain...don't leave home without it!Maureen

Trouble On Wheels Francesca Chantel's Avatar
    Yes, I have plenty of athletic swimsuits; leotards; ladie's sweat suits; a tennis dress; cheerleading outfits, of course; sports bras and the like. Just wear whatever fits the mood...

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    My regular job gives me plenty of exercise and it also helps keep me in a small waist size. As such I do not go out to exercise but I love one piece swim suites and pleated tennis skirts are some of my favorite things to wear. Especially with a pair of frilly ruffled panties on underneath the skirt.

I've loved wearing leotards and bodysuits for a long time especially while excercising, the all around compression seems to help me endure. I've really enjoy the thong leotard with tights, its like the perfect physical fitness outfit and I like having a few to choose from.

I have heaps of ladies gym wear clothes,i do wear them when i go to the gym or my pool at home and know one says anything like i care anyway

It's been years now, but I have been swimming a few times in a one-piece at a public lake. Also I went cycling on a public path in a one-piece gymsuit and tennis shoes. I would frequently roller skate on a large wooden floor (in the building where I worked at the time) in a skating outfit (body suit and matching black microskirt) - and my skates were (by accident of my extremely narrow feet) women's skates.

I still sometimes ride my airdyne in that same gymsuit.

Those were the days...

Hugs,

Bernice

Quote Originally Posted by Janelle Young
    ...pleated tennis skirts are some of my favorite things to wear. Especially with a pair of frilly ruffled panties on underneath the skirt.
    Funny you mention that! More often than not, I favor those myself, something like this maybe, since I have so many of those anyway to wear under my "Little Girl" fantasy dresses. My tennis skirts barely cover them! If I get a chance to play a few games on a court, I know the skirt would be flapping up and down the whole time, showing the panties off! Soooo....tennis anyone?

I have a lot of ladies activewear/ballet dancewear also. Leotards, tights, leggings, bike shorts .. a lot of stuff! Although, even though I have them, I barely exercise. Funny how that works ..
    [SIZE="1"]i just wanna DANCE.

myspace[/SIZE]

I think I made a post about this.. Yes I have, and I need to do it more. I have a treadmill, tony little gazelle, and one of those things that looks like a scissors where you pull up your own weight. When I'm dressed, I start fantasizing about looking good in a dress, and it just drives me to work out longer.