Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some women will not accept us wearing a wig, why is that ?

Carrie , when I purchased a wig, I looked for one the about the same color as my hair, so she said its nice it loos like you and with a younger look.

Maybe choose one that is closest to your natural hair, just a sujestion. ...Hope you find the right one.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Grow hair long. Tie into pony tail in male mode.

Silver Member
    For me, the wig is my final transformation to 'womanhood.' Without it, I'm still a male. I may be more femme, but I'm still a guy.

Reality Check
    Nobody can say why a woman doesn't want her husband to wear a wig except for that particular woman. Of course we could ask that question about boobs or hips as well or even women's clothes. Each woman is an individual and each relationship is unique.

Like many have said, the wig (or long hair) is a big "female" thing. I can strap on my boobs, slip on my hips, throw on a fancy dress, but until I put the wig on, I am just a man in a dress. The wig completes the transformation.
    Krisi

Mountain Lass
    ' The wig completes the transformation'! That's it, in a nutshell.

This is the aspect that causes the most fear in women. You can explain that you want to dress, but as soon as the wig comes out, they're gone. Why? Many can accept your explanation. Some can accept seeing you dressed without the wig. As soon as the wig goes on you disappear. You can explain 'til the cows come home that you are the same person underneath, but you, the person who looks like the man they married, has gone. For many women it's too much. You can reappear later, but all they see is you fully transformed. At that point all explanations about wanting to dress are lost because they see that you want to be someone else. Wanting to be someone else is not the same as wanting to dress, as far as they are concerned.

If cders would try to understand this point there would be fewer instances of confusion with partners.

Women will look at their man face and visualise in their head the husband they married, then if you wear a wig or hair change, to them its not the same picture and not the same man. the picture is another woman and to them its not appealing and they will be negative and cannot accept it.

This is my only explanation I can come up with.