Thread: Aftermath to second time out

Aftermath to second time out

I was out with a group of my motorcycle friends this evening, one of them asked me if I was wearing eye shadow. I gave him a funny look and said “well I thought I got it all off”. We all had a good laugh, turns out he was just being a smart ass, didn’t really see anything.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 12-13-2017 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Don't bypass the word filter.

That is a funny story. I am not sure how I would have reacted, but I probably would have looked guilty!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

You gave an immediate and honest reply, doing that puts people off guard and they don't really know what they saw.

I would get busted years ago as the eye liner or eye makeup did linger and highlighted the eyes enough for some to wonder what was different.

These days it is a more practiced reply involving a part truth.

Be obvious about it and you just might get away with the oversight.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I might have said something like "Ya, it helps kill the road glare!"
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Years go, before I was out to friends and family, I was riding with my best friend. Apparently, I hadn't removed the red lipstick well enough. He asked me if I had on lipstick. I said what if I did. He replied, "I was wondering what having both ears pierced meant".
    That was the end of the conversation at the time.
    I just had to make sure that I did a better job of removing any remnants.
    It sounds like you handled the situation well.

Well you sure handled yourself well, I don't know what I would have did, probably froze. A few years back I feel asleep on the couch dressed and woke up late for work. I got up late and rushed to work, I guess I was in a grumpy mood and a coworker asked me why I was wearing a skirt that today. I stopped and looked down thinking I was in such a rush I forgot to take off my skirt. I looked down and seen that I wasn't wearing one and said "no I took it off" he walked by me and told me that I was off that day.
    You did much better then me, that's for sure.

Comment out of the blue like that?
    I think he caught a hint of eye shadow somewhere unless he was already aware of your proclivity.

[I'm a Harley girl too; Sportster; and none of the people I ride with would come up with a statement like that out of thin air].

But.... no harm, no foul.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Good answer!

Quote Originally Posted by IleneD View Post
    Comment out of the blue like that?
    I think he caught a hint of eye shadow somewhere unless he was already aware of your proclivity.

[I'm a Harley girl too; Sportster; and none of the people I ride with would come up with a statement like that out of thin air].

But.... no harm, no foul.
    Checked when got home no eye shadow, but there was still a trace of mascara. I f I was busted I owned it. We’ll see what happens Friday.

Hi Lynda,

What a great, and creative reply to that question on the eye shadow. Maria's reaction to what her coworker said was a wonderful response to what might (will) happen when we become so comfortable in our chosen "attire". Wearing a skirt to work would be like heaven for me.

I enjoyed all of the responses, they are so wonderful.

Have a Great Day!

Rebecca

"guyliner."

great response Honest too. BUt my guess is he might have a clue. Maybe he comes by here and is one of us
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee