Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What did you tell the girl who pierced your ears as WHY BOTH?

What did you tell the girl who pierced your ears as WHY BOTH?

Told her I was afraid having only one would make me walk in circles.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

Never asked

I was never asked
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

I told her I wanted both ears pierced - simple really.

The worst bit was having to sit in the window of Claire's Accessories with a crowd of pre-teen boys watching.
    Paula

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Cute response. As to the girl who did mine, she didnt ask and I didnt tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikkicn
    I was never asked
    Same experience, they just did it, no muss no fuss.

Veronica
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

Banned Read only
    The subject as to why both ears never came up.
    I just asked for both to be done.
    No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Jaye
    I
    The worst bit was having to sit in the window of Claire's Accessories with a crowd of pre-teen boys watching.
    For me the worst part was Claire's itself. It's girly, but in a sickenly sugary pink fluffy glittery commercialized over the top way. They do have Hello Kitty though, <sigh>, can't get enough Hello Kitty.

Veronica
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

She did not ask and I was to busy looking at her beautiful breast for her to even wonder.

When I finally get mine done I want to go to the girl that Jennaie, see response above, went to.

The lovely girl at the local hairdresser asked me why i don't want to do both!
    She was very cool, but i said that i don't want to break my SO's laws
    by piercing my two ears.
    I'm gradually gaining points with my wife, and sometimes losing them.
    But one day i'm going to see her, the hairdresser, again or maybe...

I wasn't asked, either. Might be because I was fully dressed when I had them done. I was at a Claire's in Primm, NV. The store was not very busy and the girl who did the piercing was really sweet. As I was leaving after she gave me the cleaning solution, some paperwork, and some stickers , she also gave me a little hug. I'm a Claire's customer for life!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Holly
    and some stickers :!
    <cries> I didn't get any stickers. :-)

Veronica

Quote Originally Posted by Holly
    I wasn't asked, either. Might be because I was fully dressed when I had them done. I was at a Claire's in Primm, NV. The store was not very busy and the girl who did the piercing was really sweet. As I was leaving after she gave me the cleaning solution, some paperwork, and some stickers , she also gave me a little hug. I'm a Claire's customer for life!
    Had mine done at Clairs as well. Wonderful young woman did mine, but no hug.

It never came up,but the girl at the counter did give me a strange look when i said both,but the girl who did them didnt say a thing.:cheeky:

same here, I had both done,no one said a thing either!! I think that is because like most people say it's os common these days!!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Barbie,

Great question! ..... but, believe it or not, I did mine myself
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

My mother in law tells me she did her own also. That was THE way back then. Boy am I a sissy, don't think I could do it to myself twice.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

Lets go shoe shopping!! miss_sarah's Avatar
    I finally sucked it up today and the wife and I went to one of the local tatoo/piercing parlors that we like - they did her belly ring a few months ago. So today she got her ankle tatoo filled in more and I got my navel and right ear pierced! Left ear had been done in like Jr High (yeah, at Claire's) and was really more for shock/fad value at the time. I totally wouldn't be comfortable walking into Claires these days to have that done! The gal that did my piercings today (hottie!!!) didn't bat an eye about doing either of them. Much more common these days.
    xoxo Sarah

Being dressed enfemme simplifies the whole thing Holly, I did it in drab, while my wife laughed at me.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

RE: Claire's

All The Time I've been to Claire's the girls have been great wheather to have piecings or buying things ther, My favorite accessory store!!
    PIXIE

Funny thing, My baby sister ( 10 years my junior ) talked me into it and she drove me over to Wally World and had both ears done. No questions. Then about 3 months later I told her that I wanted a second set, she said lets do it. So for the last 4 years now, I have two sets of holes in both ears. I wear one in my left ear most of the time. I try to wear the other three at different times. The holes do not show very much at all. I love them, and really glad I did it. I was single at the time. My girl friend of 18 months now never knew till about 4 months into the relationship. At which time I also took the oppertunity to tell her about Diana. It all worked out well.

I had them done (two days ago!) at a local Tattoo parlor/piercing place. Not even a raised eyebrow. But then this place is probably used to doing much more "creative" piercings.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

I don't have mine pierced but if I did I think if the girl asked me that I'd tell her it's not the mid 80's anymore. Pretty sure guys getting both pierced has been kosher for over a decade.

I have several piercings in each ear. Nobody has made a comment when piercing them. When others ask why I have both ears pierced I just say that I don't discriminate between either ear.

Didn't even register a second thought.....

I was enquiring today about getting both done. The girl in the shop didn't show any signs of falling on the ground in hysterics.
    It's so common these days.

Amanda
    You never know just how you look through other people's eyes...