Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: born again

I've talked about this before on this site. Transitioning MtF isn't worth pursuing to me. I would rather come back in another life as a genuine GG. And I think that reincarnation is possible. Most religions believe in it.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    Right this moment? Or after I die? Not to be a downer, but my personal hope is that there is no rebirth, there is no afterlife. I'm hoping once we're done we're done.
    I kind of like the Buddist / Hindu concept that a fully evolved spirit moves past rebirth

Enjoyed SaraLin's commentary and summation of this topic. Delved into regression with others back in the 70's, and meditated on the idea from time to time. Pursued the idea that you continue from the same family,heritage,and position in life. Previously then you could have been your great grandparents,aunts, or uncles living in what was then the here and now. Working stiff then and now, and probally always will be.

Platinum Member
    I have this nagging feeling that in my previous life, I was a pot of petunias falling towards earth
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

"Oh no, not again!"

Better that than the poor whale........
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Born again as a female YES start life over now wipe out my 70 yrs here as female. YES But I want to be sexy when I get older in my 20's
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Born again yes, as a women. I have not been around very long or experience where life is going to take me. I have not been happy with the life I have now. My therapist asked me the same question about a do over. I told her I wanted to experience everything a women experience. I want think and see what a women sees. I want to feel whaty a women truely feels. I would like to experience child birth
    She smiled and said it is not as glamorous as I make it out to be. She then ask if was born a women do i think i wou ld want to be a man? Hahaha i ponder that question everyday. I went back and told her I do not know but would like to experience the question.

I would love to be reborn a female in my current frame of mind I'm sure I would love it. However I think that if I could keep my memories of this life at the same time would make it even more special.

I would, but with certain conditions. I would love to be born again as a female, but only if I would keep my passion for the clothes. I would like to retain my love of foundation wear (girdles, corselettes), and my passion for sheer nylon stockings. If dressing in womens clothes (as a woman) just became a normal thing, without that passion, then I don't see the point.

Platinum Member
    Hi Gunita , If I was a female I would probably be a F to M Crossdresser.>Orchid ..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

If I was born again. I would want to be one and male or female but no want to be both.
    Part Time Girl

Reality Check
    I was a female in my previous life. I wouldn't mind being one in my next life.

The real problem is, we would have no control over this so what if we are born female but in a country where females have no standing and few rights? What if we are born female but in poverty?

I think the best plan is to make the best of what life you have now.
    Krisi

I think Krisi is right, I'm having a difficult time figuring me out in this life much less worrying about something that may or may not happen in my next life.

Aviatrix in Waiting Melanie Moxon's Avatar
    Not one to believe in reincarnation tbh (my views on the human race's existence is that we are no different to any other mammal on this planet). If I could ensure that my life would have taken the same path doing the same things and meeting the same people I am proud to call friends then yes, if I could go back and block the hormone that gave me a male body when it arrived I would do so. If it meant I'd have ended up taking a different route and being all prissy and girly; no thanks I'll stick with my current life.

I would hope to be a hot sexy girl. Who would tease all the boys draw them in one at a time and have them start dressing in little dresses and skirts and totally feminize them until they become women.

Aspiring Member
    I don't believe in any afterlife or being born again. Despite spending most of my time dressed as a woman I would not want to be one. I know women like being women, but really the only advantage I can see is the wardrobe. Periods, being bombarded with messages from the media telling you there is so much wrong with you, ridiculous and unpleasant pressure from other women to have a boyfriend/get married/have children and - worst of all - having to deal with men, who are all too often unpleasant or patronising to women. I would have to be a lesbian as others have said. Yes, women look nicer and smell nicer, but men get the advantage by being attracted to the gender that looks and smells nicer. Reckon it's best to stick with being a guy and dressing in these nice clothes. Cherry picking what I think are the nice bits about being a woman. The really tough gig would be to be born as a woman into a culture that treats women really badly like Saudi Arabia or one of the poorer African countries.

Definitely YES! Could I be choosy about my measurements?
    I don't mind living in a Man's world... as long as I can be a Woman in it