Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ouch ouch ouch!

Getting smooth results with less pain

I regularly see a person who does body sugaring. I have had waxing and sugaring and found that the sugaring does not leave your skin as red or as sore as when waxed. ( Sugaring is done the same way as waxing but you can go over the area more times with out irritating the skin. ) She also told me to take an antihistimine about a half hour before having the sugaring. It stops the redness and helps to eliminate the irritation.

I have been seeing her for over half a year and the hair regrowth is considerably less and each time it hurts less than the last. The first time was the worst.

Hope this is an area you can look into. I swear by it.

Alice

All of this talk about shaving this is my night to do it all over again, in the shower for another Hour of torture.
    Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be.

Julie
    Luckily for me I have never been as hairy as people have described themselves here, shaving has never left me with any marks or weals. I feel for those who do.

Julie J

I do what I say on my tin
    Aaahh no not the dreaded bikini line! Surely the most troublesome of all areas to shave. That is unless you shave your genitals I guess. Shaving my sack seems like a really nice idea yntil it actually comes to doing it. I've never been able to work out how you can efficiently do it because the skin seems too loose (and likely to be easily damaged. I imagine that a nick in that area would be especially painful... and what about the whole stubbly-regrowth issue... eeewwwwww!

Anyway, I still stand by my earlier point about the salt... although I agree that it does sound strange in principle to start with.

ps. Venus razors (all types) rule.

Velvet Crossdresseruperer ~Tammy~'s Avatar
    I recently tried Veet hair removal mousse on my bikini area after a review from Julie.
    The results were very good for me. The bikina area is probably my worst area for rashes and ingrowing hairs, but with the Veet is was perfectly smooth for a couple of days then softly grew back with hardly any irritation.
    I actually I used it on the whole of my private area too - even though it says not too on the can. I tested it on a small area first and all seemed ok, so thought what the heck and went spray foam crazy!
    I've also used it on my underarms and even my hands/fingers to remove the odd little hairs and it removed all the hairs on my palms
    Whatever you do, just don't use it on the same area again for at least 48 hours. I accidently got some on my bikina line when doing my underarms and my god it stings!