Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossdresser Signal

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    How about an X tattoo on the shoulder.

I understand the post to be about when I'm out in male mode to wear something that identifies me as a supporter (or participant) for crossdressers.

If you pass so well when in fem then I agree there is no point to it.

I checked the crossdresser's handbook and did not find one
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Aspiring Member
    Obvious there isn't one, but it would still be a good idea. Maybe we could develop one just for the members on this forum.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Confucius that has been discussed here many times so do a search and read all the posts.
    Again I have to ask why whats the advantage?
    If there is a forum member here from your area chances are you will know it already.

Quote Originally Posted by michelleddg View Post
    We're the ones wearing nylons. Hugs, Michelle
    sadly thats probably true,

maybe this :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mth0aHI_rIk
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I like the Ying/Yang idea. But not a color that draws attention such as pink. If you believe in the K.I.S.S. theory (keep it simple silly) two different colors (ying/yang) ... maybe red and blue?

Any other thoughts on colors?

this has come up a bunch of times before on the forum...I'd say a guy wearing women's clothes is a signal that you're a crossdresser

Ok....so how do you start a fad or new wave ? If we give it a name and throw it out to others maybe we could get it to catch on. So lets start there...what do we want call an emblem?

where other guys look at her tits or ass
    we're looking at her dress or her shoes
    ( perhaps in addition to the former )

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Again I have to ask why whats the advantage?
    There is probably nothing but DISadvantage, whereas others will soon know the sign
    and it may betray us to those from whom we wish to keep things secret.
    Such sign or symbol may even become trendy for normal guys to display it.
    CASE STUDY

"Barb wire" tattoo wraping around a woman's bicep once meant she was lesbian.
    Rolled-up cuffs on the jeans of a young male once meant he was a prostitute
    Navel/Belly-button ring on a female prostitute meant she would do "Greek" (A*al sex)
    They all became mainstream trends.

Banned Read only
    Oh there are signals, subtle but they are there.

So far I am 3 for 3 on people I have met in drab and could tell they were one of us.

I can't really explain but if you pay attention you can see the signs.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 03-14-2018 at 12:35 PM.

I'm not gonna wear anything that would give me away. Why would you? Like someone has already said it wouldn't be a secret any more and sure as the world is almost round tha haters of VDs would flash you a sign to see who is and who is not. Good way to get beat up or made fun of. Nicole probably hit the head on this one just watch a CD walk.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I thot it was when you're a guy in a dress, wearing earrings in both ears?
    Then that's me!!
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

There's a handbook???? Can I get it for Kindle???
    Kendal

It's either a red carnation, or a flower in your hair, or a CD Secret Decoder Ring from a Cracker Jack box. I always forget which . . . .
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Quote Originally Posted by Joyce Swindell View Post
    I like the Ying/Yang idea. But not a color that draws attention such as pink. If you believe in the K.I.S.S. theory (keep it simple silly) two different colors (ying/yang) ... maybe red and blue?

Any other thoughts on colors?
    hm-m-m
    I've been wearing yin/yang studs in both ears for years now. Does that put me at the head of the crowd? And I didn't even know...
    I wear them 24/7 and have only gotten a few comments over the years. If asked, I'll explain that they're for my Reiki attunements. (for those who ask Reiki is a form of energy healing)

Ah-May-Lee
    Whatever item is picked for this CD signal will be the death bed of that signal. If this signal is some sort of jewelry or similar bought item. Once a piece of jewelry is know to the rest of the world that it means you're a cd no one else but cds will wear it and may cause it to go out of existence for lack of sales, unless there are enough cds to buy it, unlikely. I don't understand the cd signal thing. Most cds want to be left alone, sort of stealth. If one wants a signal then go to a cd support meeting of some sort, there they can see other cds.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

This topic comes up regularly. My suggestion is that you get a t-shirt with big, block letters that says, "I'm a crossdresser." If people seem to take it badly, or you're afraid to blow your cover, you can always claim you're a hipster "being ironic." But then if you see others wearing it, you won't know if they're really crossdressers or just hipsters being ironic. Other than that, it always seems like folks looking for a way to be out without being out.
    I am not a woman; I don't want to be a woman; I don't want to be mistaken for a woman.
    I am not a man; I don't want to be a man; I don't want to be mistaken for a man.
    I am a transgender person. And I'm still figuring out what that means.

IMG.jpg These pins are available from Target online.
    At some point your life will flash before your eyes......MAKE SURE IT'S WORTH WATCHING !!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Amelie I agree once its out then its irrelevant.
    The whole notion you can be out without being out seems a bit far fetched.
    We are living in strange times because what used to me wrong is right and used to be right is wrong so thinking you could be out and not be out isn't such a stretch for some that don't know any better

Banned Read only
    Sophiacd I disagree with most threads, there should be a signal we wear that ID's us to other CD's. It could be a long pinky fingernail or better still a colorful ring you slip on a certain finger. And for a public that is solely into themselves it wouldn't "out" us. It would be nice to see another male/person shopping in women's clothes and you notice the ring, put on your ring and go over and say hello. Maybe go for a coffee afterwards and start a friendship since each of you would live near by. We should do this. As isolated as we are from friends, family, society wouldn't it be nice to have a CD friend nearby.

Unfortunately even if we try and hide it. Some way it will get out and that could be embarrassing. Sorry but no thanks

Kelsey

well what do you know, they have them.....

Attachment 289441
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

So which one is the crossdresser signal?

Attachment 289481I Goggled and try to find a non verbal signal and or a symbol.....Wearing clothes could be just the answer. K.I.S.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.