Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Keystone Adventure!

hey lana very detailed...next year i would like to go as a vendor.

your posts reminded me of my adventure last year, we went to the firehouse, the bus parked and as i approached i held the door, (habit) and a few girls got in, they were greeted and told to wait to be seated, so a log jam ensued....now one of the patrons at the bar noticed them and was not to happy to see us there, the bar tender was attentive to him and seamed to be asking him to relent, our girls were oblivious to this as they were all waiting to go upstairs.

now in my mind was he should watch how he acts because we had backup in numbers he likely has never seen, this is most likely a neighborhood hangout from all the brownstones about the block, so yea haters are out there.....nothing arose of this and a good time was had by all.

i too enjoyed our speakers, in attendance was the top pentagon trans representative and at the gala dinner Dr ruth with what could of been here son? her husband had died previously. wife googled it when i told her about this when back at home.

what pleased me the most was how everyone played so well in the sandbox, trans folks from everywhere on the spectrum, fetish dressers to trans men and women and of coarse the little trans kids.

anyone who is timid about getting out, heck anyone should at least once attend a gathering like this once inn theyre life....hanging and watering here is kool but meeting folks with the same perspective as yourself is awesome.

i wonder if you noticed the cis male folks at the event hotel.....as the week progressed and our numbers swelled they obviously figured out we were all about and as they walked thru the lobby face forward and a brisk pace like a horse with blinders on as to not "catch it" if they deviated and checked any of us out....i thought it was priceless.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

We were in some of the same classes and didn't get to talk with each other! The present of the Indian Trans history class on Day 1 passed after returning home from Keystone. So sad. I tried to get into the fem move class but it was too hot and crowded and I was there 8 minutes before it started. In the activism class I was up front with Bree! It was a great class! I hope we get to talk next time!

Genny

PS, you weren't the one who bought the grey wig from Donna when I went there to buy it, were you?
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

Mykell-I noticed nothing out of the ordinary while we were out to the restaurants. Most of the cis-males passing through were airline crew or pilots and they minded their business but did not see any overtly avoiding us! It was just great!
    Genny-I did not recognize you while we were there! I am so sorry! We could have had a good time together or at least some discussions! Maybe next year! Yes, it was me who stole the wig right out from under your nose! LOL
    Thanks for your comments!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Last edited by Lana Mae; 03-15-2018 at 07:29 PM.
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix