Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To all UK girls

janecat
    Quote Originally Posted by janecat
    Hi janecat here saw your brief message would like to chat with a part time cd ifso reply for a chat
    HI LOVE TO DRESS WHENEVER /AS OFTEN I CAN NOT BEEN OUT MUCH BUT WOULD LOVE TO IAM 5FT 8 MEDIUM BIULD CAN BE FENNIMUME LOOKING FOWARD TO CORROSPONDING SOON DARL

Jocie
    Hi girls, i'm from West London

Hi i've been dressing since age 5 that makes it 33 years to date !! always wondered what i should call my alter ego, when very receintly found out from my girlfriend that my mum was sure I was going to be a girl and was going to call me "Jocie". Girlfriend is very supportive, buys me things all the time. But she dosn't want me to wear make-up, shame I wanted a realy open relationship but have to sneak around the make-up thing

Luv

Jocie XXX

shrek
    I live in Lancashire, my other half has no idea and wouldn't understand she's very conservative like that and I don't want to upset the apple cart after telling a previous girlfriend and it virtually ending the relationship.

I've only ever had one relationship with an understanding lady, but she was unhappily married with two kids and I was the "other" man so I think she was keen to try anything safe in the knowledge she could walk away back to her "normal" life at anytime.

Elaine36b
    Justine, Elaine here, any chance we can have chat some time? I'm from Swansea too, but have not been back for a long time.

Elaine x

walrusboy
    no name.
    London UK, 21 y/o straight male - single. grr.

Hi Cassie,I'm in a little town north of Lincoln and although I'm new to this forum I've dressed on and off since I was about 5 or 6 mostly using my sisters clothes.I love buying bras and matching knickers and weaing them with my silicone breasts whenever I can. My wife found some of my bras 5 yrs ago, accused me of having an affair then would not believe me when I told her they were mine.Now she accepts that dressing is a part of me that will not go away but I can only dress when she is out.But it is such a lovely feeling to be Gina and I would love to get some female tuition in makeup cos mine needs sprucing up.Thanks for the chance to chat. Love Gina V.

Hi, I'm Nicola from South West London. I'm 32 and live with my girlfriend who doesn't know about my dressing. I'm pretty new here and loving it.

xx