Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To all UK girls

Cassie

Talking To all UK girls

Hi girls,

I would like to know how many UK girls are here and there location.

Would like to exchange with girls who are married and who's wives support them.

Waiting for your reply or e-mail.

Love Cassie.

Pete262
    Hi,

I'm in Manchester. My fiance knows I cross dress and she is cool about it

Location, location, location

Heya,
    I'm in London during the week and Peterborough at weekends.
    My GF is very cool and supportive of who and what I am.
    What's wrong with wanting to be a princess?

Aspiring Member

Smile

Hi Cassie,

I'm in south west england and have no other half at the moment - working on that!!!!!

Rachel

Cassie

Wink To Rachel740, Sophie Yates, Pete262

Hi Sophie, Rachel 740 & Pete 262,

Sorry for not getting back to you girls sooner.

Thanks for your e-mails which I could not waite to open and start reading.

Pete262,Sophie, pleased to hear that your girls do not have a problem with your CDing, my wife Joanne is also very supportive, in fact she has taught me everything I know, from how to apply my make-up to how to walk and act more femme.

Rachel, have you had any luck finding the right person yet, you look great, who took the pic you look amazing girl.

I've just tried posting my pic, but apparently they are too big to post, dont know how I'm going to get around that one, anyone help.

I would also like to know if it is possible to chat one to one here I know that the site lets us know who is here, but can't figure out how to chat, guess I'm having a blond moment ( not that i am blond).

Any way I'll be here for a little while browsing around if you are out there lets chat.

Love Cassie.

reshmi
    hi cassie reshmi here
    new to the forum but not to cd
    have been doing that for the best part of my life. I am from india currently in uk
    hope to get in more from u
    reshmi
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassie
    Hi Sophie, Rachel 740 & Pete 262,

Sorry for not getting back to you girls sooner.

Thanks for your e-mails which I could not waite to open and start reading.

Pete262,Sophie, pleased to hear that your girls do not have a problem with your CDing, my wife Joanne is also very supportive, in fact she has taught me everything I know, from how to apply my make-up to how to walk and act more femme.

Rachel, have you had any luck finding the right person yet, you look great, who took the pic you look amazing girl.

I've just tried posting my pic, but apparently they are too big to post, dont know how I'm going to get around that one, anyone help.

I would also like to know if it is possible to chat one to one here I know that the site lets us know who is here, but can't figure out how to chat, guess I'm having a blond moment ( not that i am blond).

Any way I'll be here for a little while browsing around if you are out there lets chat.

Love Cassie.

Aspiring Member

Smile

Hi Cassie,

No, I've not found the right person yet, but I am going out to meet someone in a little while - a little bit nervous! I've just had a bath and got dressed in drabs. It's the first time in about 10 days I've put boxers on & they feel really weird. I'm taking Rachels clothes with me (as usual), so I can do a quick change in the car & Rachel will drive home after.

It's great to hear your wife is supportive, your very lucky on that.

Love Rachel
    xxx

I'm in Lancsashire.
    I'm married, and my wife knows about, and tolerates, but doesn't encourage my crossdressing.
    Lara xx

Sissy Pure Silk
    Hi Cassie,

I'm in Glasgow. I've had a long term relationship with a wonderful woman for about 8 years. She is very positive about my crossdressing, sexuality and gender orientation. So much so, it became a diseretation for her first degree.

Love Sissy x

joanne53
    Hi Cassie,

I only joined the board yesterday, so I'm still feeling my way around.

I'm in Leicester, been CD for as long as I can remember but only recently
    (last 6 months) started to "come out".

So far, I have attended the local group, Chameleons, I am a member of UKAngels, and a month or so ago I took the big step of becoming a fully paid member of Roses.
    My latest moves were to become a fully paid member of Trannyweb and finally, yesterday, joining this board.

Joanne.

nylonslip
    Hi,

I'm in Portsmouth and my wife does not know of my crossdressing. Fortunately I managed to take early retirement and my wife still works so I take advantage of the time she is at work to indulge in my crossdressing.
    The housework is definitely not such a chore when I am dressed in my silky things!!!!

Hi girls,

Love Cassie.
    HI CASSIE I LIVE OVER THE SMALL LAKE IN N.IRELAND WIFE FOUND OUT .DID NOT LIKE.

janecat
    Hi girls,

Love Cassie.
    jane cat here i saw your profile & i was intrigued i am 43 bi curious male how loves to dress up as oftern as possible i live in the n e England i have a few skirts, knickers blouses 5ft8 how about a chat would love yo have a girly chat

Well I'm in North Hampshire.

My wife has known since before we were married and is on the
    whole supportive. She has good weeks and bad weeks but
    overall supportive. We've lasted over 20 years so far so there
    is hope.

Elinor

Talking

I am single: Hetrosexual; live in Scotland. UK. I wore lipstick for the first time age 4. I first wore a red dress aged 5.
    I begain crossdressing around 12.
    I became Elinor six years ago when I discovered many crossdressers have a feminine side and name to go with their femininity.
    I have walked down a street heels clicking breeze blowing up my skirts.
    Everyone should experience it once in life
    I did buy a skirt in a shop once only a few years back.
    On my site I try in a small way to encourage crossdressing without guilt.
    Wear your skirts with pride.
    And lets keep this site clean.

Smile HI cassie

i live in medway kent and my girlfriend is very supportive and it is great ,look foward to hearing from you love linda

girlyboy_1981
    Hi,

I'm in the North East, County Durham, Darlington.

Anna.

Sophia

UK Girls

Hi Cassie,
    i'm in North Hertfordshire. A bi CD, my wife knows how I feel but won't accept it. Any suggestions on resolving ?

Love

Sophie

Davina75
    Hiya Cassie,

I live in NE London, have recently stepped out of a 5 year relationship with my ex g/f who just didn't see eye to eye with me on my Cross-dressing.
    Her loss in the end, but it has left me with the space I need to explore my more feminine side.

D. x x

Cassie

Smile Been away

Quote Originally Posted by janecat
    jane cat here i saw your profile & i was intrigued i am 43 bi curious male how loves to dress up as oftern as possible i live in the n e England i have a few skirts, knickers blouses 5ft8 how about a chat would love yo have a girly chat

Hi Janecat,

Sorry for not replying earlier, you say your in the N/E, where ?

Thank for commenting on my looks, its great when people pay you compliments, gives you more confidence in yourself.

I'm just outside Durham are U married, courtning or live alone, As you
    probably know I'm married.

I've loads of clothes, skirts a couple of dresses which sadly I've recently out grown. I have three wigs as the grass on top is thin, LOL.

I love to dress when I get the chance and go shopping with jo my wife when we can afford it.

I often love to shave my leggs and at times my whole body, the closer I can experiance to being a woman the more femme i feel. if i could I would dress every day as Cassie.

Hope hear form you soon
    Love Cassie.

janecat
    Quote Originally Posted by girlyboy_1981
    Hi,

I'm in the North East, County Durham, Darlington.

Anna.
    Hi janecat here saw your brief message would like to chat with a part time cd ifso reply for a chat

Gina Bellingham

Angry Hi Cassie

I live in North Cambridgeshire, wife knows but not overly supportive, however she is trying
    luv
    gina

Elaine36b
    Hi honeys, Elaine here in Bristol. I first dressed to cheer my girlfriend up, she laught and said I looked good!! then about 2 months later I confessed that it was a chip on my shoulder, that I'd done it since I could remember, that was 2 years ago, now we share everything together, its great!! BUT she's not to keen on me going out dressed.
    More recently I confessed to my aunt.....She was staying overnight, when the next morning, getting dressed for her meeting she laddered her hold ups!! so I offered her a pair of mine! It took the worry out of her meeting, shall we say.
    Now my girlfriend, my aunt and my mother all know, we all laugh and joke about it now, I mean, its still me, now we all have a more open relationship, I wished I'd told them long ago, no more sneaking around, no more embarrassing conversations.

As for telling a partner, that up to yourself. If girls can wear trousers, why can't boys wear skirts, clothes are just clothes, but womens clothes are far more interesting.

My girlfriend Knows that I do not wish to have a sex change, she also knows that I have no desire for gay encounter, but most importantly she knows that I love her dearly, in drabs or dressed, I am me!!

justine_uk
    im south wales .
    im not in a relationship at the moment, but did have an ex g/f who liked the idea of me dressing up.
    i think it turned her on, so much so that it turned me on too !!
    ohhh those were the days

Lisa UK
    Hi Cassie
    Im from the NW,Im still in the closet but having a great time in there,lol
    my urge to dress comes and goes,sometimes ill see something that catches my eye and ill wonder how it would look on me,but it goes no further then other times i cant wait to get home and slip into something sexy.
    Anyway im still really new here and trying to find my feet,i just wanted to say hi and im looking forward to chatting with you all.

Lisa