Thread: Breast Forms

Breast Forms

Hi girls, Im thinking of investing in my first breats forms. I was wondering as to what the best shape is. Ive seen, round , butterfly or tear drop. So many choices for a girl!!!
    I waswondering what other girls who have them think of the different shapes. I have already decided to go for a C cup.
    Hoping to hear from a lot of you on this. I just hope it has not beendone before.

Love and hugs

Kirsten

Aspiring Member

Smile

Hi Kirsten:

I have the supersoft triangle breast forms and love them.

I see you are on Vancouver Island.

You have a great place that is very helpful, over in Richmond B.C. The breast form store.
    I got mine from there. Victor and his staff are very knowledgable and helpful, and is one of the few places where you can talk to a real live person, before you order.
    Good luck, and if You want to PM me, i will be happy to chat to you more

Denise

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten41
    Hi girls, Im thinking of investing in my first breats forms. I was wondering as to what the best shape is. Ive seen, round , butterfly or tear drop. So many choices for a girl!!!
    I waswondering what other girls who have them think of the different shapes. I have already decided to go for a C cup.
    Hoping to hear from a lot of you on this. I just hope it has not beendone before.

Love and hugs

Kirsten
    I have only used the tear drop stile for a B size cup, and I like the weight and bounce from silicone.
    But for a larger size (say a C or C+) I think that the butterfly shape may work better.

The size of your chest should be noted.

That's just my 0.02 on it.

Have fun.
    I hope to be :be: at ya soon.