Thread: Shopping with my granddaughter s.

Shopping with my granddaughter s.

My 13yo is real fashionista. While I enjoy buying her cute clothes and shoes I get envious. We're at Burke's and she is trying on different outfits. I wish I was shopping for me. I've seen lots of things I'd love to have but I don't dare try them on because she doesn't know about my dressing. Billie Jean
    Last edited by Billie Jean; 05-05-2018 at 07:16 PM.

Some teenagers know just how to wear and display clothes.

When I was doing advertising photography some of the kids in the group would suggest some of the best poses and clothing mix.

The older ones about twenty just posed and took instructions.

They did model okay but the young ones did very well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

She's the same way, a natural when it comes to posing. Billie Jean

Banned Read only
    My granddaughter is a graduating high school senior. She is drop dead gorgeous. She is a fashionista too. She puts together great outfits. She has discovered the economic joy of thrift store shopping. She recently went thrifting with my wife, her grandmother. She hauled in a huge bag of clothing for $30 on its Monday 99 cents sale day. A lot of the stuff was male clothing, especially flannel shirts. Of course grandma paid the bill which was icing on the cake for my granddaughter. Apparently young women can mix and match the sexes with impunity. A new fashion trend?

Oh! How I can relate to all this. I have bonded best with my college aged granddaughter. We would go shopping all the time with "Granpa" always buying her something like a dress or good piece of jewelry. When I started coming out to my family, she was the first to know and see me as me.