Thread: beauty competition

girly-girly-girly maria amber lee's Avatar

Smile beauty competition

is it possible for us to hold a beauty pageant here in our community? just asking.. thought it'd be nice.. campaigning and all that stuff.. hehehe.. luv y'all .. mwah mwah mwah mwah

kisses,
    maria

maria, this has been discussed here before, and the consensus is that it would not be the best of ideas. There would be inevitable hurt feelings, and could lead to this being a "popularity contest".

We would rather remain a support forum and not a competition forum
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

girly-girly-girly maria amber lee's Avatar

Smile

i see.. thanks for the reminder, though..:cheeky:

Hi Maria:

I thought about that once also but Fallen Angel set me straight ( I'm sorry...I mean corrected me :joke: ) Let's just all be who we are. A beauty contest would end up hurting someone's feelings in the end and that is not what this site is about. Everyone should be able to feel most comfortable here amongst friends. There is a time and place for beauty pagents and this is not that place.

Hugs,
    Deanna

Maria

Can I say why this is "almost" impossible....becaue first off people could submit photos of other people, say real gg's...or post-op ts's or what ever. In other words people who have a 'edge' over a cd working with breast forms and hip pads and good ebard cover. There is really no way any one can verify a photo because thanks to photoshop and other things available, everyone can look like a super model once you go over it with techniques that are available.

And I hate to say this, but if you are trolling for "votes" on your beauty...all you need to do is post some pics in the picture gallery and watch the posts lift you off the ground..because the photo in the avatar I am sure will garner plenty of kudos.

beauty contest being dismissed where it is all about feminine beauty --
    that is just hypocritical. competion is inevitable and denying it is repressive.
    false pics... alot in this world depends on the honor system, and you'll
    always have some cheaters.

Gold Member
    I would hate to break every ones heart