Thread: Esprit 2018

Esprit 2018

Just curious if anyone can give us some progress reports on the Esprit 2018 going on this week in Port Angeles, WA this week. It's one on my bucket list and seems to get bigger every year. Envious of those going.
    As an aside I really hope none of our fellow folks were involved in a terrible 6 vehicle accident on the route to Port Angeles..thoughts and prayers for all needless to say.

I was under the assumption that Esprit was folding.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

If yiu have facebook there is a page for it . I went a few years a ago was the best thing I ever did I had so much fun