• Sit

113 83.09%
  • Stand

23 16.91%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pole Time: Sit or Stand

Gold Member

Smile Pole Time: Sit or Stand

May be it's been posted but just wondering here, do you sit or stand when in fen to go tinkle?

~Tina~

When in fem, you usually have to sit or risk drenching some item of clothing!

Sit or stand?

Sit almost always. It's less troublesome that way when one wears panties almost all the time.

I agree with Laura Jane. Learn the hard way, I guess. I strive to attain the total enfemme experience, so that would include sliding down the hose and panties and sitting on my throne...

--Brina

I'm pretty sure this has been here before but I always sit. Didn't know there was any other way. :cheeky:
    Kisses, Linda

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    I almost always sit when enfemme.

With the heels I wear, I stand so high above the toilet that it makes for a small target.

Plus it is hard to see past my bra without leaning forward and then my skirt will of course swing around to the front and get in the way.

Sitting is just sooo much easier.

i now sit in both modes, always enfemme & only stand in male mode for emergences. Do you wipe like a good girl too ?

Depends, seriously, how drunk I am. Sober, sit. Truly buzzed, aw feck it, stand. Sorry, but it's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovable Tina
    May be it's been posted but just wondering here, do you sit or stand when in fen to go tinkle?

~Tina~
    Sit all the time when I have to go, drab or dressed, have allways since vary yourg.

There is new girls loging on all the time so it do not matter if it has been posted before.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by janelle
    i now sit in both modes, always enfemme & only stand in male mode for emergences. Do you wipe like a good girl too ?
    No comment.
    Last edited by Tina Dixon; 03-17-2006 at 02:24 PM.

When enfem I always sit when I pee. Trying to hold your dress/skirt, slip up, with your pantyhose and panties down and thentry and pee into a urnal is NOT the easiest or pleasent way to pee. It is SO much easier to do all that sitting down. Besides it's the fem way.

oooh my gaaaaard! Here we go again.

Why does this question keep cropping up every month or so? Do you really genuinely, I mean ...REALLY.....want to know how a crossdressing guy urinates?

WHY?!

Except in public (Men's) restrooms, I always sit for everything, no matter how I am dressed.

Not so long ago I was outdoors, far from anywhere, enfemme, and realized I needed to squat. Not so hard, actually. A learning experience!

Hugs,

Bernice

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by TracyDeluxe
    Depends, seriously, how drunk I am. Sober, sit. Truly buzzed, aw feck it, stand. Sorry, but it's the truth.
    I just love how frank you are really just love it

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    oooh my gaaaaard! Here we go again.
    Don't worry Julie, I'm going to delete her last word thread now...... revenge is schweet Maybe someone will ask how they wipe their..... oh nm........ TINA!!!!!! did ya have to huh...... no pink bikini for you now!!!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Not plus sized anymore! sharifemme's Avatar
    Gee, if you come to redneck country and use a public ladie's room, you'd better sit or you'll have so many GGs thumping you, you will be glad when the cops come and put you in jail! I do hope you are using the ladies room and not the mens when en femme. The male rednecks are even worse than the female ones! They won't give you a chance to get away and go to jail. Go directly to the morge, do not pass GO, and do not collect $200!! LOL!

Sharifemme

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG
    Don't worry Julie, I'm going to delete her last word thread now...... revenge is schweet Maybe someone will ask how they wipe their..... oh nm........ TINA!!!!!! did ya have to huh...... no pink bikini for you now!!!!
    I was bad? Sorry delete it if you must ok

I tried to look for a thread here like this but damn theres a lot of threads to go threw, but being dressed all day to day I did kind of wonder what people do. Why? I guees I just needed to know!
    Last edited by Tina Dixon; 03-17-2006 at 02:28 PM.

LOL.... I'm not really going to delete it..... I'm just keeping your pink bikini and no it wasn't to big, cus I ordered it in my size in the first place
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

What Me Worry
    I have always been a sitter to pee or otherwise it seems like my whole life.

Maybe I should not be a part of this, but actually I have to say stand up... of course I do have to quallity that...

My male part is so small that in order to sit and urinate I have to use my hand (yuck!) in front of the stream to direct it. Of course when I stand it tends to spray everywhere... so it is a comprimize. Personally I don't care how I pee, because it is not linked to my sexuality...
    [SIZE="4"]My life in a Quote[/SIZE]
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Everything’s soft and smooth."
    [SIZE="1"]—Anakin to Padmé - Star Wars - Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones[/SIZE]

Occupying my own end of the gender spectra...

Tamara the answer to you question is ......Carefully

Sit
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Gold Member
    LOL.... I'm not really going to delete it..... I'm just keeping your pink bikini and no it wasn't to big, cus I ordered it in my size in the first place
    Have I told you I missed you:mad:

When going regimental, the easiest thing to do is hike your kilt up to your chest. That way nothing falls on anything except maybe your shoes if you aren't careful. That's what they do at renaissance faires, and that's what I do in a dress (in a stall, not at a urinal).

I always sit despite the extra effort sliding tights and panties down, pulling them back up and adjusting clothing. I found standing up sometimes led to accidental wetting of garments.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovable Tina
    Have I told you I missed you:mad:
    Yes, but you're still not having it!!! it's nice too..... you could sit to pee wearing it
    Administrator