Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The End of Sara

Sara, it seems one door iis closing and another has opened. All the best as you go through the new door.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Hmmm. You seem very sure of your feelings, yet you speak of continuing to visit here, so there's still a part of you that wants the sisterhood.

Sara may not let go as easily as you currently suppose.

My guess is that those who have really moved on/away from crossdressing simply vanish from the forum without warning, never to be heard of again.

You wrote an above-average length post telling us about your intentions... you may well think you've finished with Sara, I just doubt that she has entirely finished with you.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Sara, good luck on your new adventure. I understand the feelings you expressed very well myself. While you may share your outward appearances and the desire may wane as you move forward, be assured that Sara will not be too far below the surface. You will be surprised when she might bubble up. Don't be scared, she is just part of you.

Banned Read only
    I hope the new direction taken will be fulfilled. I went back and perused your threads reaching back ten years. The manner in which you have expressed yourself over these years has been elegant. God speed to you on your journey.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Sara, I know exactly what you are talking about. I still need day to expression in many ways but doing the 'full woman' is more occasional and mostly for fun. I think the contentment comes from the knowledge that everyone I know now knows that I am not your typical bloke and that gives me peace. The outward expression I do every single day is enough to maintain that perception of me and I am accepted as different and treated respectfully so my gender issues have largely evaporated. Glad to here you will be sticking around with your honest take on things.

good luck, dont purge, put into storage for a while, believe me, I lost all, and I mean all feelings or urge to dress for 2 years, and then my lifestyle changed, and boom back with a vengeance , sorry agree with some of the members on here, its always there in your head somewhere, its just hiding for a while. This is my personal feelings, and it may be different for you, you may be right and have shed your cocoon and become the butterfly and got away, but best of luck.

I wish you all the best in wherever this new direction takes you. It's a strange feeling to let go of something that has been a part of you for so long. While your declaration is surely a conscious choice, I imagine how you arrived at it was something much more subtle and derived over a period of time. I went through a similar experience a few years ago which oddly, led me to the NB/TG forum. While my outcome is somewhat different than yours, the peace I felt and still feel is familiar. What we wear and how we choose to express ourselves is in the end, not very important in the grand scheme of things. What is important is how we love and are loved.

Yesterday, family and friends gathered to say goodbye to Miss Jeannie, the matriarch of our small, ragtag church. What struck me so deeply was that no matter who spoke, be it a son, granddaughter or non family member, they all called her friend. She would take anyone in without judgement or agenda and when you were talking with Miss Jeannie, she listened intently to whatever you were saying. She was truly interested in you! You always came away feeling better about yourself and the world in general. You just knew, everything was going to be alright. Miss Jeannie had something that is a rare commodity in this world, true peace. My hope is this new direction in your life brings you a step closer to finding that kind of peace, we need a lot more of that right now. God speed!

Sara, I am surprised, but appreciate your honesty over the years, and that you are doing what is best for you at this time. part of me would like to be gone with this desire completely, and, or to keep it very very seldom acted out. It is so very lonely for some of us, and single too. One day at a time

This CDing thing does take quite a lot of my free time I know it could be spent on other things.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I find most of the responses,so OFF the mark ! However,as I scan the avatars and the date they joined the forum,I realize they aren't aware of Sara's story. Sara stated long ago that "it isn't about the clothes"..It is an identity issue...GENDER ! She told her Wife that she was TG before they were married and has created a life that has allowed her "releases" of who she really is to a world outside of her "no fly zone"..Her kids are older,and life changes for all of us. Right now her life schedule is full...

Dear Sara Jessica,
    We all experience changes in our lives, and dealing with those changes is what makes you the person that you are. May the road ahead give you the continued happiness that you desire.

Best Wishes,

Rebecca

I had to have a while to think about this one. Thought I might come up with something profound. Didn't happen.

I can't help but be a little envious. At this particular point I can't imagine stopping, but I'd like to be at a point where I could manage it instead of it managing me. I'll cut through all the particulars and say that at the very least this thing is one hell of a security blanket for me. Odd that something that is a matter of such conflict can be a source of security, but so it is. As much as I love all this, it must be quite a relief and a revelation to feel that you can just move on with a singular identity and a singular life. I hope it works out that way for you. No shame if it doesn't, or if it does.

I wish you the best, Sara.