Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Preference

Drab -> woman
    CD -> woman or CD
    Regards,
    Leigh

As a guy I have no interest in other guys.

As a woman I am a lesbian however I do fantasise about being with a man.
    Adele. xxx

Angry

I spent all this money ,practiced deportment, voice etc and spent all this time getting ready to waist it on a man no I'm having more fun in my clothes not out of them thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh Davis
    Drab -> woman
    CD -> woman or CD
    What will be will be their ain't no changing me.
    Last edited by uknowhoo; 03-19-2006 at 09:24 PM. Reason: consecutive

Quote Originally Posted by Lovable Tina
    When im dressed in drab I want a women, when im in fem I want to be a lesbian
    SAme here

When I am dressed in drab I fancy females. When I am crossdressing I still like females, but a little bi streak comes out in me. Another CD would be great! For just a straight guy, he would have to be pretty special.

I guess you could say I'm Bi. I have been with two males but only when I was dressed. The first guy just had pantyhose on which really turned me on. The second guy was dressed also and I couldn't really get into it. Basically, if I can be the "girl" and have the outfits on with the hose, then I'll be with a guy. Otherwise, I stick with girls. If I'm wearing my drab clothes, I don't even look at another guy(usually)
    Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste great dipped in chocolate and covered with sprinkles

I'm a RED member

When I am dressed I want a man and when in drab I want a woman. I do the lez thing with my wife when dressed but do not care for another woman when dressed. I have been with two different men and it was wonderful with each. As we all know all men are not created "equal" and I enjoyed experiencing the difference in size. I guess I am bi when dressed and hetero when not.

Male female or bi ?

when dressed as a man I do like women best, dressed as a women I like men best and like to be the fem , , truth is I love both that is what bi and and the crossdressing makes me feel more fem, its just my feeling on this

Aspiring Member

Yeah yeah!?

I think that I like girls only wether i am dressed or not If and when i was to become female i would still want to be with another girl. The only time or reason to be with a man is to become pregant and to have a baby other then that no problay not. I just like girls so very much that i would rather be with them either way so i guess i am lesbian female. Suzy!.

Being with a man is a different experience, while dressed it makes me feel like the woman I try to be.

I'm almost always girl-minded when drab or dressed. But I do occasionally fantasize about doing it with a really pretty T-Girl. I guess that basically makes me a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Being with a man when Im dressed as a woman is my greatest desire and fantasy. I can see that Im not that unusual. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deana cd
    Anne, I will have to agree with you to a point. When I am dressed in drab, I have no desire to be with a man, nor do I care to share my fem side with a woman. However, I am most desireous of male companionship when i am dressed as a woman. Am I making any sense at all here, God, I hope so!
    deana, You did not need to explain this. Your avatar tells it all.

My head allways turns when i see a good looking woman,i long for and hope for a happy loving relationship with one oneday, so emotionally i'm hetero, however when dressed, i find myself really going into the fantasy that i'm a woman, and could imagine being a bit of a flirt with both sexes,and sleeping with either,however i know in reality that won't happen cos, well "i'm not a woman",i like to keep my fantasy life and reality life seperate.

Who I am attracted to stays the same regardless of how I am dressed. I consider myself a "gynophile". That means i'm attracted to anything that looks like a woman, regardless of their plumbing.
    Hail Satin!

My fantasy when dressed is to be with a guy, and go all the way with him...but in reality I think i would prefer either a woman or another CD....does that make me lez or bi?

Karyn
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leigh Davis
    Drab -> woman
    CD -> woman or CD
    Definitly another TV/TG/CD--then with a woman, then and only then with a guy---and only with a masochistic guy---the only way I would have sex with a man is if I could dominate and punish them while W/we were doing it. It would be all about My pleasure and his pain and humilitiation. With TGs and GGs I'm less sadistic but still like to be on top in a sensual way. Men tend to be dogs however and I prefer to treat them that way(actually I'm kinder to My pooch)

Originally Posted by Leigh Davis
    Drab -> woman
    CD -> woman or CD
    I will admit that I LOVE women in drab or dressed. But I have fantazied about being with another CD while dressed. I have a hard time thinking of a CD that is all dressed up as a male.

what I like

is being bed with my lesbian girlfriends. we do the strapon thing and it is just great, they also call me their "lesbian trapped in a mans body. but all in all I just like to have good clean fun and clean,safe sex love hugs and kisses GeeGee2

It has been a while since I posted, but this is a great question so here goes..

In everyday life, at work, at leisure, when out with friends, I am very much attracted to women; however, when dressed as "Alexs" another side of me comes to the fore and I fantasise about being with another crossdresser.

That said, I have never been with someone of the same sex, but the desire has not diminished!

Hmmm...

How do I answer this one...

I state that I am heterosexual as a female, and as a male I am homosexual. I have never been able to get sexual with a female, although I do have many as friends. Of course if I "was" a guy, then I would have to be on the bottom vs at the top... and oral sex... :cheeky:

Well a personal opinion is that your true sex is also based on your sexuality, and because I like guys (I think they are yummy! ), I must be a girl... then of course there are sexual problems at the orientation part of the brain I guess!

Mandy
    [SIZE="4"]My life in a Quote[/SIZE]
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Everything’s soft and smooth."
    [SIZE="1"]—Anakin to Padmé - Star Wars - Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones[/SIZE]

Occupying my own end of the gender spectra...

As some girls have said I am attracted to GG's dressed or not dressed but when I AM dressed I feel attracted to certain cd's, since this has been said sorry if i'm boring you here just giving my two cents worth

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    I'm currently a hetero-lesbian with a fantasy of a guy taking me while I'm en femme. My wonderful, beautiful, sexy GF has found a guy that we can both play with at the end of May. Until then, I reserve all personal judgments as to my like or dislike of homosexual activities.

girl on girl sounds good to me.xxx

i know you posted this a few days ago but i jsut happened to find scrolling through and i agree with you, when im dressed i want to be with a man and i have actually, pleasuring him as if i was a woman has been the best way to feel like a real woman.

when you pleasure a man as if your a woman ther is no more feminine feeling ine the world.
    Last edited by DanaJ; 03-25-2006 at 07:01 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts