Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever changed a transmission while en femme?

Have you ever changed a transmission while en femme?

You know... a tranny replacing a tranny.

Apparently there's people doing a lot of other stuff while crossdressed.

Banned Read only
    I have changed my oil and filter,and did a tune up in shorts and flats, the neighbors had snit fits,one neighbor threatened me with a violent death if I went near his kids,I told him to make sure his kids stayed away from my house,Mormons are so shallow and ignorant!

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Bill
    You know... a tranny replacing a tranny.

Apparently there's people doing a lot of other stuff while crossdressed.
    Too bad the "rep" option is gone, I'd lay some on you.

Never replaced a tranny, but I have replaced a headlight, and also driven about 1.2 million miles while crossdressed.

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]I'd be lucky if i could even tell which part of the car is the transmission lol.[/SIZE]

Oh What A Feeling

I have a shop at home and always thought it would be kinda neat to work enfem. So I took a mini skirt a blouse hose and heels out into the shop and dressed. I have a 56' Chevy and you really have to get down into the engine compartment to change out the spark plugs. I felt it would be kinda sexy doing it dressed so with wrench in hand I laid over the fender (keep your eyes to your self buster) and changed (oh I broke a nail) all eight plugs. The sound of my heels on the floor and my feminine manerisums I really got into it. I did get a little dirty but it was fun to do NORMAL things while dressed. I would love to tend bar or work a sales girl. Has anyone else done anything while dressed ? Love to hear your stories.

I frequently do "normal" work while underdressed. I have found that a girdle or all-in-one and stockings under jeans and flannel shirt is a good combination when working with the logsplitter or chain saw...back support and extra warmth in the colder weather. I sometimes do carpentry the same way. I'm leery of wearing dresses when using power tools, however. Being a safety Nazi, I always think about getting something caught in a spinning blade or drill bit. Besides, splinters wreak havoc with nylons.
    One's true gender is in the heart and soul, not one's anatomy.

Your brain...don't leave home without it!Maureen

No, I haven't worked on a vehicle dressed en-femme but I have re-wired a house including connecting a modern "Consumer unit" with Circuit Breakers etc while wearing only a pair of pale blue panties. It was summer and warm in the appartment in question and I was working with a friend who is in the know and supportive. The aircon was off so as it got warm we stripped down him to his white Y fronts, me to my pale blue Sloggi briefs, and got on with it until the job was complete.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

I've replaced quite a few tranny's back in the 70's, but never while dressed. Cherry juice is kind of hard on clothes, and I definitely wouldn't want to ruin a nice dress or skirt. But, being a tranny doesn't mean one has to be dressed enfemme all the time, so I guess you can still say I was a tranny replacing tranny.
    DonnaT

Banned Read only
    I've never done any manual work of that type when dressed.
    But I did once climb to the balcony of my third floor flat with my skirt pulled up around my hips, in full makeup and wig.
    I'd left my bag in a taxi.
    It was very early on a Sunday morning and I was very drunk and very stupid!

The Sexy Satin Vixen!
    I have several business suits and satin blouses that I like to wear around the house, since I can't really wear them to an actual office, I like to do housework in them, especially yardwork.

Getting a little dirty at times doing masculine jobs is a lot of fun.

No, but the question reminds me of ancient TV ad from the 50's or maybe 60's. The girl is on a date wearing her prom dress and ends up crawling under the car to change the oil filter or something else greasy & messy, while boyfriend looks helpless. Remember the dress with sciddles of petticoats, forgot the product.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

I've replaced a tranny, but not en femme - in fact I've bench pressed a tranny to get it in! I have done some work on my car in pantyhose and heels, but with jeans over the top. It's hard enough to get clothes, never mind having old skirts and blouses that I can wear while working on the cars.

LOL! No, but I guess that I am on a Trans Mission!
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

I always thought a transmission was a signal via radio or television (or should that be tv?)
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

[SIZE=4]My next door neihgbour nocked on my front door while I was dressed and asked me if I could come and fix her television. When I said I'd get changed she told me not to be so daft as I looked lovely as I was. I fixed her tele and was on cloud nine for the rest of the day.[/SIZE]

Recently Frequent Visitre Sweet Virginia's Avatar

Wink You're Gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah
    [SIZE=3]I'd be lucky if i could even tell which part of the car is the transmission lol.[/SIZE]
    I can handle basic engineering tasks because my dad made me **** around with wrenches and spanners all to do with his obsession with buiying slightly ****ed pseudo- american 'gas guzzlers' on the cheap. Embroidery sewing and dressmaking would probably have suited me better. Lol a. v. r.

Never changed a tranny while dressed but have several times worked on my car or out in the yard and such while wearing some sort of femm attire under my other clothes... And usually when I am doing things inside the house I just put on some very casual femm attire and get to it.
    "How can you find your fortune if you can not find yourself"

About the only thing that I have done en femme is drive while wearing heels and cutting the grass while wearing pantyhose, under my jeans of course. I also had a June Cleaver moment where I wore my pantyhose and heels while cleaning my house. This was kind of a rush.

I had 2 phone interviews while I had my pantyhose and heels on.

I reckon I should tell the rest of the story.

A buddy and I worked part time in a transmission repair shop in exchange for the use of the shop so we could work on our race cars.

You see not only was I a tranny changing tranny, but a tranny changing tranny into drag racing.:cheeky:
    DonnaT

I would love to work on my car dressed in Fem. I just need a place to do besides the Apt parking lot. When the housing prices finaly go down and I am able to get a house I will be working in the garage enfemme

Kymmie

I am a motorcycle drag racer with a drag race team known as Bearnaked racing. I have three bikes which my son and I pilot. When alone I do most of the work while dressed.

Hi Barbi

That comercial was for Puralator oil filters and the GG date was explaining to Harold about the micron filter element. yeah I have no life !

Lol

Bill You Sweet Talker You!
    I Dropped my Rearend while in Heels Last Week does that Count?

Rena

i never work on my cars while dressed, its not worth it to destroy my nice girl clothes,i should say , when i work outside or on my fleet its dirty nasty stuff, i restore cars for a hobby, and when i was younger and while it was still drivable i often drove my 64 galaxie while dressed

I own a Transmission shop. I've never cahnged one in femme, though I rebuild sometimes w/ panties and a corset. However, for the most part, my CDing comes after work. allison