Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you ever changed a transmission while en femme?

Working on cars is tough enough without your boobs getting in the way!

Talking To messy

No. I would have trouble getting the hood, bonnet, lid thingy open.

I don't even check the oil. I leave that for the wife, who loves doing that sort of thing. lol
    Samantha xx

One day I will think of something profound to write here!!!!!!!!!!

I would if I could. Unfortunately, it doesn't work out well when both trannys are broke.
    Hail Satin!

Have you ever done brain surgery while enfemme?

LOL!

There have been so many of these "Have you ever *** while enfemme" threads that it's starting to get funny!

For me, the girl is on the inside not the outside. So I guess I do *everything* enfemme!

You ladies crack me up!

Love ya!

-Tris

I agree with most about not ruining my good clothes,i.e. skirts,blouses,etc.,but do mow the lawn in short shorts,bra,blouse and flats and even wore earrings once qwhen doing the back lawn. I wear a bra under my drab clothes sometimes on the job when I think I can get away with it. I am self-employed (contractor) "one-girl shop", giggle and if on a job where I do not think anyone will be around I will wear the bra as it feels so good to have the bra caressing me while I work. I say if it feels good do it. Have fun.

Trouble On Wheels Francesca Chantel's Avatar
    Not yet... Though my Cutlass overheated once while I was en femme... Had to put coolant in it while dressed in one of my best dresses...

New radiator so I don't have to worry about that now...

I finished up an oil change once, fully enfemme...

Hugs,

Bernice

P.S. Had to remove the image I had posted. It was not of me, and therefore violated the forum rules. It was widely circulated a few years ago - a blonde in white top and microskirt, trying to get under her BMW, but enourmous (false) breasts were very much in the way. However, I really did finish up an oil change, albeit after dark, in my driveway.
    Last edited by Bernice; 03-19-2006 at 10:48 PM.